Now that the big deal is done, the Cowboys are now setup for E.T. to phone home

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There are going to be some upset fans when Earl stays in Seattle this year.

Sad part is, those guys will probably find their way to hating Xavier Woods before he ever has a chance.

Just a hunch.

As long as he doesn’t get torched like Jeff Heath he will be fine.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Watch it happen folks. The fingertips will touch soon.
Even for a single year of him fielding the 'star' & instilling some of that savvy veteran heads up panache to our young DB's would more likely than not prove to have been well worth the single season expense it'll take on him landing at A.T&T. Home stadium:starspin::thumbup:

CPanther95

Reaction score
Any time a player is cut, the team did nit honor the contract agreed to by both parties.

Do you have a single example of a player that had a contract where it said the player couldn't be cut but they cut him anyway and didn't pay him?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If I were the hawks fo I would call his bluff. Fine him for every day he misses and not give him a penny more. It's always about the money. That will never change.
Whatever it takes to get ET home!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Actually the moment when he walked over to sell himself to the other team while in uniform is when they should have thought that we don't want this guy in our locker room.

Zero interest.
Hahahaha! He loves Garrett! He's a RKG.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That would work for me as well, and we may have more options next year if ET decides to spurn us again. Plus, if we do it that way, then we save ourselves a draft pick. So, in that sense, I'd be fine with waiting as well. Plus, by the end of the season, we may realize that we have more in our secondary than we realized.
I gotta' agree with you on that, but other than having our #50 'top kick' out there to array the "on field" battle formation,,, these fresh cat's are still pretty much o.j.t. still, especially since Sandrick ain't around ,,,but these " fresh cat's " do sport something of that 'panache/élan' all unto themselves,already:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Actually the moment when he walked over to sell himself to the other team while in uniform is when they should have thought that we don't want this guy in our locker room.

Zero interest.
Rock Solid viewpoint bro!
He'd of made my " nighttime frag list" right there& theno_O

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is rapidly approaching Adrian Peterson levels of hysteria.

I am just waiting for people to start applying percentages to the idea of him being a Cowboy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I gotta' agree with you on that, but other than having our #50 'top kick' out there to array the "on field" battle formation,,, these fresh cat's are still pretty much o.j.t. still, especially since Sandrick ain't around ,,,but these " fresh cat's " do sport something of that 'panache/élan' all unto themselves,already:thumbup:

I think you worry too much, old boy. I reckon that Richard will have them developed rather quickly.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
This is rapidly approaching Adrian Peterson levels of hysteria.

I am just waiting for people to start applying percentages to the idea of him being a Cowboy.
Naw,I don't think so, sure,it would be fantastic to field a veteran of his caliber of which * er,,,other than that prima Donna #21 back when* we've not enjoyed the luxury of having play for us,,,I'm content with "our" guys as is,,,right now.o_O