Now that the big deal is done, the Cowboys are now setup for E.T. to phone home

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Haha, I don't doubt it, dear boy. If we can manage to get ET, and sign him longer term, I reckon that we'll be in really good shape. ET would be a brilliant addition if we can do it reasonably, especially since he seems to really not like it in Seattle.

Awww! You are all drunk!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Irving for Thomas....That's the rumor. Not sure I like the idea. If I was more sold on Ward....then maybe. I don't like the idea of trading for an older player...but then again...you might be getting rid of a major headache in Irving...just in a nick of time...and be getting something in return.:rolleyes:

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Irving for Thomas....That's the rumor. Not sure I like the idea. If I was more sold on Ward....then maybe. I don't like the idea of trading for an older player...but then again...you might be getting rid of a major headache in Irving...just in a nick of time...and be getting something in return.:rolleyes:
Where have you heard that ?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Watch it happen folks. The fingertips will touch soon.

You just keep kicking that can of beans don't ya lol

giphy.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Like I said... Somehow.. some way.. ET will be phoning home soon.

John813

Reaction score
He would be a fine backup to Earl Thomas 2.0.

Maybe ET can come in when the game is over so Heath can join the avengers.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Oh, I'm willing to give Woods a chance if our FO can't work out a deal. I just think that if we do manage to acquire that him that our defense would be greatly improved. Wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely. There's never been a guy who held out, forced a trade, got paid, then coasted the rest of his career without ever being anything close to the player he was in prior years. They wouldn't ever pull the same hold out thing on their new club a couple years into it, either. Bringing guys like that in is a guaranteed recipe for success.

Just plug him in and boom, you've got 2013 Earl Thomas. We should definitely give Seattle what they want, especially since no one else is banging on their door for him. :rolleyes: