Now that was cool...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Listening to Norm and Lee Trevino calls in like any regular caller... to talk about the Cowboys...

He said someone needs to walk up and down the sideline and slap every one of them so they will snap out of it.

He said he likes Wade and knows his father, but isn't sure if he is the right guy for the job...

He said we aren't playing as a team and should take this year's Ryder Cup team as an example...

Pretty cool... I've always felt Trevino was a regular guy...

FCBarca

Reaction score
Apparently, according to several composed fans, many of us in the Zone are simply overreacting and in panic mode so what good would a face slap to the players do? :rolleyes:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
trickblue;2312823 said:
Listening to Norm and Lee Trevino calls in like any regular caller... to talk about the Cowboys...

He said someone needs to walk up and down the sideline and slap every one of them so they will snap out of it.

He said he likes Wade and knows his father, but isn't sure if he is the right guy for the job...

He said we aren't playing as a team and should take this year's Ryder Cup team as an example...

Pretty cool... I've always felt Trevino was a regular guy...

Romo: "Did he say anything about my golf game?"

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
FCBarca;2312825 said:
Apparently, according to several composed fans, many of us in the Zone are simply overreacting and in panic mode so what good would a face slap to the players do? :rolleyes:

and crying about it every chance you get really makes a difference, you guys are clueless and don't own a mirror.

FCBarca

Reaction score
stealth;2312877 said:
and crying about it every chance you get really makes a difference, you guys are clueless and don't own a mirror.

Actually, the fans who seem to be most bothered by other fans calling out poor play as they see it are just doing that...Fans like yourselves are wrapped too tight and believe any criticism is inexplicably personal and directed at you (Hence, 'own a mirror')...Newsflash, it's not about you