NY Giants are 4-19 Since Taking This Pic

Blackspider214

Reaction score
DpRzMhwUUAIOLaM.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
Entertaining point. Last night's game was sad. I didn't like what I saw and I normally laugh at that stuff.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This has made my season better. Yeah, the Cowboys may not be a super good team but I love watching the Giants falter. I cannot stand the Giants. :D

Appears the fans are about to turn on Manning as well.

InTheZone

Reaction score
McAdoo was not the problem. He tried to make changes. Armchair GMs and their lousy GM ran him out because they followed their emotions.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This has made my season better. Yeah, the Cowboys may not be a super good team but I love watching the Giants falter. I cannot stand the Giants. :D

Appears the fans are about to turn on Manning as well.

The same fans who complained when McAdoo finally had the stones to move on from Eli last year. But the outrage was too much and they went back to Eli. And didn't even try to find his replacement. Eli is no worse than he was last year. He is terrible now. He's never been a consistent QB at any point in time except from 2006-2008. But now he is very bad.

We see now this thing is a complete mess and it had nothing to do with McAdoo.

rags747

Reaction score
OBJ is the gift that keeps giving. Now the Father of the punk is chiming in. The Giants really pooped the bed this year not taking a QB in a solid draft for the position and handing the troubled one $60M.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=obj+dad+rips+mara&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
Yep OBJ's pops now on Twitter taking shots at ownership, Mara must be ready to shoot himself after giving that loser the biggest wr contract ever. The Giants will take their qb this draft which is what we should be doing. Their rb is a stud, wish we had him.