Twitter: NY Giants claim QB Cooper Rush

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gives them a cheap backup who knows our system and can help Jones grow into the position of QB1

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I wish Cooper Rush a long and happy career as a backup QB in the NFL. It makes sense for the Giants to grab him, since the pandemic is affecting training camp time, and Rush knows Garrett's offense. Laugh all you want, but this is actually a sensible move for the Giants. Also, Rush isn't guaranteed a roster spot in the Fall. If he earns a backup job, more power to him.

Frankly, I understand why people wanted Garrett to move on, and now he has. But I don't understand the visceral hatred for the man. He never gave the Cowboys less than 100% effort, and he was part of the organization for a very long time. He tried, and failed.

Is failure a valid reason to hate the man?

Failing is ok if he learned from his mistakes and made proper changes to rectify the problems. Garrett did nothing of that sort. In fact, its his stubbornness that is his downfall. Thinking that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is not a philosophy for success. It's insanity.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It’s so Garrett can get some insight as to how the Dallas offense runs for when the Giants play them.
Considering nothing has been installed by the new staff (I assume), I’m not sure what could be learned from Rush.