Twitter: NY Giants claim QB Cooper Rush

visionary

Reaction score
Huh? lol The last offense Cooper Rush was part of with the Cowboys was in 2019, and Garrett was the head coach of the team.

yes, but Garrett is a moron and probably already forgot everything important

he probably also forgot that we have a new HC and will change our offensive scheme

I bet, after the game, when we thrash them, he will be looking at himself in the mirror going “how was I supposed to know they had a new HC”?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Awesome...he will probably be the QB when the Giants play us and kick our butt!

This defense better start getting ready...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
LMAO...…..they wasted their waiver priority, picked up his $2.1 million contract when they could have signed him for vet min a day later, aint nobody else in the league even sniffing him with that contract.

Dam, I am so happy Clappy and his band of losers are gone and he is taking the roster trash with him.:yourock::dance::flagwave:
Lol...I was breezing through the posy to see if anyone would mention this, saved me the trouble Beast! Could there have been any possibility that another team was interested?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
yes, but Garrett is a moron and probably already forgot everything important

he probably also forgot that we have a new HC and will change our offensive scheme

I bet, after the game, when we thrash them, he will be looking at himself in the mirror going “how was I supposed to know they had a new HC”?

He'll never look in the mirror. Everyone else just has to execute better

pete026

Reaction score
The Spirit of Radio.............Rush..................It's actually "integrity" , not reality..............
But like the original poster's play on Rush song titles, it was a play on the lyric. i.e. the reality the Giants will experience when they realize how bad the "Princeton graduate" is as an OC. Glittering prizes, get it..... yeah it was pretty lousy but I've been working long hours lately.

Radiashun

Reaction score
He's probably glad to be out of the limelight. In NY, he can be a regular working man, own a house in a nearby subdivision and be reunited with Garrett who holds him closer to the heart.

Ny, huh? Guess he's a Manhatten Project now. He probably thinks he'll make The Big Money, but he'll have to Show, Don't Tell. He can't just make Time Stand Still. There's a Ghost of A Chance he'll have a long career.

Techsass

Reaction score
He's probably glad to be out of the limelight. In NY, he can be a regular working man, own a house in a nearby subdivision and be reunited with Garrett who holds him closer to the heart.
OK I totally missed it. Heck I didn't even realize there was an IT involved.