NY. No Problem!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It’s the Jets, Zoners! Time to right the ship. Time to stay in those Jerry Jones’ gaps on defense at the LOS!

Time to play up to a loser Jet’s team before heading back home for a Sunday night showdown against the dirty, damn, Iggles!

At this point, just get us a win, Cowboys! It’s too early to throw in a dirty towel.

4-2 heading into Philthy with an opportunity to hold down the fort and go 5-2 before the BYE to nurse injuries is a big deal when you play in the NFC!

O-line needs to block, or young Moore needs to adjust. D-line needs penetrations, but stay in your damn gap!!!!!!!! Tired of getting gashed for bone-crushing yards!

Coaches... do your job. Hold players accountable! Play Jourdan Lewis while you’re at it!!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s the Jets, Zoners! Time to right the ship. Time to stay in those Jerry Jones’ gaps on defense at the LOS!

Time to play up to a loser Jet’s team before heading back home for a Sunday night showdown against the dirty, damn, Iggles!

At this point, just get us a win, Cowboys! It’s too early to throw in a dirty towel.

4-2 heading into Philthy with an opportunity to hold down the fort and go 5-2 before the BYE to nurse injuries is a big deal when you play in the NFC!

O-line needs to block, or young Moore needs to adjust. D-line needs penetrations, but stay in your damn gap!!!!!!!! Tired of getting gashed for bone-crushing yards!

Coaches... do your job. Hold players accountable! Play Jourdan Lewis while you’re at it!!!!
Philthy is coming into Dallas.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think Dallas will win. Maybe even win easily. What I will be looking for are the mistakes and sloppy play that they can overcome against teams like the Jets, but not better teams. Mistakes early on against the Commanders and near disaster early on against the Dolphins. The Cowboys don't seem to open games this season prepared or inspired.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I think Dallas will win. Maybe even win easily. What I will be looking for are the mistakes and sloppy play that they can overcome against teams like the Jets, but not better teams. Mistakes early on against the Commanders and near disaster early on against the Dolphins. The Cowboys don't seem to open games this season prepared or inspired.
Nailed it with this post. Where are the fast starts that show a prepared team?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

That’s because they aren’t prepared nor inspired. First of all, JG never prepares his teams. I’ve said it once and I’ll said it again, His game plan is “We’re gonna go out there and try our best boys.” That’s it. No scheming, no preparing for certain players, just go out there and hope for the best and luck to be on your side.

This team isn’t inspired either. If you look on the sidelines of many games, everyone is sitting on the bench looking suicidal. They could be up 82-0 and they wouldn’t be inspired. They look depressed and monotone all the time. No passion or excitement and I can’t pinpoint why that is. Maybe it will change, but I doubt it. This team has been monotone since last year against the Seahawks in the wildcard game. Something must’ve happened in that locker room that we’re not aware of. Maybe a large fight in the locker room that divided the players? Not too sure.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Jest suck and the giants arent good. For sure should win 2 of the next 3.. in 5 weeks we will know where Dallas stands as a team.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
With zero ramifications destined for their individual efforted actions (good ,bad or non-existent, all the way around) it's only inevitable that the majority of the average non-driven players on a teams roster will exhibit such an aloof lethargically lackadaisical attitude of just going through the game day motions,,, well,,, I'm not seeing that particular characteristic of personal traits being Illustrated by this team, the simple well know fact of the matter: of the two teams out on the playing field in any given game,only one is gonna to come away with the victory,,, we've drawn losing hands in the last couple of em',,,SHEESE! get a grip & growl out loud over something you as the collective fan base can project themselves positively,,,er,,,like trolling the opposition teams fan based forum's

( Hell if I know anything ,other than It's looking like Turkey/ land of the "fez" is fixing to jump start the game changer final drive,by deploying ground troops in & occuping Syriao_O)

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Giants 1-0
Commanders 2-0
Dolphins 3-0
Saints 3-1
Packers 3-2
Jets 4-2
Eagles 4-3
Giants 5-3
Vikings 5-4
Lions 5-5