NY Post: Giants might be sorry wishing to face Ezekiel Elliott

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you ever heard, EVER, any player say he's glad he's not facing any player? What a stupid article. The only people happy a starter is out are some of the fans and they're not football fans, just fans of their team and will take a win any way they can get it.

Ya know the problem with the sport? Too many morons writing too much about crap that just doesn't matter. How many amateur "journalists" depend on the NFL to make a living?

Praxit

Reaction score
Dude, the Cowboys have lost to the "worst" teams in the NFL for years and years. To assume we'll win, against anybody, is pretty bold.
..lol.... so true. Worse thing you can do is over estimate yourself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gut feeling all the talk and focus on Zeke and yet it is Gallup who I think will have the big game. Cooper will draw a lot of coverage and Gallup in his 2nd year will show the chemistry he has developed with Dak

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This says it all........lol

AlarmingAdolescentFantail-max-1mb.gif

LLLOOOLLL, STOP HAWKEYE! LLLOOOLLL

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants are a good team. Far far from a pushover.
I don't know how good they are but I am sure they're tired of hearing and reading how bad they are. And Manning is tired of the o/u talk about games before he's replaced.

That "any given Sunday" came about because of games like this. I really don't think the Giants' best is good enough but that's what the Cowboys are going to get. Besides this being a divisional game is there any team in sports that players are more tired of hearing about than the Cowboys?

I predict the Cowboys will have more football fans pulling against them in this game than any they've played. It's the cumulative effect of too many bad actors and too much undeserved media coverage. It's not the players fault but it is still overkill, I am sick of hearing about them.

It would be justice for the Cowboys to lose just because of Idiot and Idiot Jr. trying to milk this contract crap and monopolize the media. Think again if you don't think that was the plan all along, milk it to the last moment and dominate NFL talk.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Have you ever heard, EVER, any player say he's glad he's not facing any player? What a stupid article. The only people happy a starter is out are some of the fans and they're not football fans, just fans of their team and will take a win any way they can get it.

Ya know the problem with the sport? Too many morons writing too much about crap that just doesn't matter. How many amateur "journalists" depend on the NFL to make a living?
Lol...I've heard of Larry Allenitis tho...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Pollard or Zeke would have 100+ yards against their defense. Our first three games may be the three worst teams in the league and are all currently ranked in the bottom four. Wake me up when we play New Orleans.

Please cite the facts which states Pollard would have 100 yards against the Giants.

He may very well do so, but at this juncture, there is no evidence he will, or can.

Opinion? Great, but you framed this as fact. That fact remains to be seen.

Small point, but a point nonetheless.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please list some of these "worst teams in the NFL" we have lost to over the past few years. We lost some games the beginning of last year we should've won but our coordinator forgot how an offense is supposed to run, and we lost some games in 2017 that we could've won, however, we tried to play without an LT and it didn't work out so great.
The quote was over the years not the last few years. I seen Cowboys get blown out games that they were supposed to dominate.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please cite the facts which states Pollard would have 100 yards against the Giants.

He may very well do so, but at this juncture, there is no evidence he will, or can.

Opinion? Great, but you framed this as fact. That fact remains to be seen.

Small point, but a point nonetheless.
Actually would is not factual it's an opinion against a certain situation. Did is factual just saying. If you want to be picky

aria

Reaction score
Dude, the Cowboys have lost to the "worst" teams in the NFL for years and years. To assume we'll win, against anybody, is pretty bold.
Have you seen the Giants play this year? They are worse on defense than last year which says a lot considering they were one of the worst teams defensively in several categories. Their O line is upgraded in one position and got man handled by Cincinnati. They also won’t have Golden Tate.

We’ve won 10 out of the past 14 games, I’m not too worried about it.