1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

NY Trash Talks Dallas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GMO415, Sep 13, 2018.

1. cej757

cej757 Well-Known Member

1,500 Messages
    1,511 Likes Received
    This rivalry has died down some. It's definitely not like it was about 10 years ago. I still remember when the Cowboys beat the Giants at their place and Patrick Crayton said it felt like a dog marking its territory. And then Brandon Jacobs said Crayton shouldn't be talking because he sucks. That's when the rivalry was at its best.

jwitten82, GMO415 and SeanLee50 like this.
  2. Blake

Blake Well-Known Member

4,018 Messages
    6,139 Likes Received
    Cowboys are a reality tv comedy show. Embrace it.

tyke1doe and StarBoyz83 like this.
  3. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,530 Messages
    15,644 Likes Received
    Oh, please.

If Eli didn't have an uncanny autistic ability to draw PIs they wouldn't have even moved the ball outside of the gift from Barkley, which will probably be the longest rush Jax gives up all year.

Melonfeud and Trouty like this.
  4. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

21,710 Messages
    12,916 Likes Received
    We only hear about it on game day, and then it’s oddly silent the rest of the week.

Melonfeud, Mr_C and Trouty like this.
  5. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

16,950 Messages
    13,929 Likes Received
    Giants always talk junk and get hyper sensitive if Dallas does it.

Melonfeud likes this.
  6. Trouty

Trouty Kellen Moore baby Zone Supporter

31,539 Messages
    80,519 Likes Received
    Right!? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Melonfeud and Sarge like this.
  7. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

10,723 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
  8. SeanLee50

SeanLee50 Well-Known Member

15,948 Messages
    25,694 Likes Received
    You must stop with the facts!

Giants offense is based of penalties and prayers.

Melonfeud and gmoney112 like this.
  9. erod

erod Well-Known Member

30,877 Messages
    44,513 Likes Received
    Fewest attempts over 20 yards in the air since coming into the league. Fewest completions over 20 yards in the air since coming into the league.

Hadn't heard that.

Melonfeud and starcity214 like this.
  10. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

16,950 Messages
    13,929 Likes Received
    LOL still get a laugh at Brandon Jacobs trying to act tough and quickly backs down

Melonfeud, Mr_C, JohnnyTheFox and 2 others like this.
  11. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

2,208 Messages
    2,923 Likes Received
    So are hurricanes

12. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

12,221 Messages
    13,058 Likes Received
    The good news for La Canfora is that he can look straight into the camera with one eye and read the TelePrompter with the other.

Ring Leader and gmoney112 like this.
  13. SeanLee50

SeanLee50 Well-Known Member

15,948 Messages
    25,694 Likes Received
    Colombo was that dude!!!

Would’ve pounded Jacobs big mouth into the ground

Melonfeud, Mr_C, Ring Leader and 2 others like this.
  14. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

7,178 Messages
    5,866 Likes Received
    Everything is gonna be OK...*Garrett clap*...those guys are just bullies....*Garrett clap*

15. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,881 Messages
    14,307 Likes Received
    Not that I want to deliver depressing news, nor am I saying I believe a suspension is forthcoming, just wanted to share some info on what could be happening. If a player fails a test they are notified of pending disciplinary action and can submit for an appeal. The appeal will be heard on the 4th Tuesday after notice of disciplinary action is going to be taken. The league will not announce the suspension until after the appeal has happened. We only hear about it in advance due to leaks from whichever side it comes from (league, team, players inner circle). If I had to guess it is someone on the team leaking the information and not the league, but that's just the feeling I get. Have no clue one way or the other.

I'm not sure what is going on. I just know it's possible a failed test *could* have occurred, pending disciplinary action *could* be pending, and we wouldn't know about it yet except through rumors at this point.

16. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

9,464 Messages
    15,926 Likes Received
    He did suck....lost the playoffs because of him.

Ring Leader likes this.
  17. JohnnyTheFox

JohnnyTheFox Achilleslastand

6,412 Messages
    9,719 Likes Received
    :laugh:haha he turned hoping it was a 190 lb DB not 6'8 320 lb Columbo.

18. Dak_N_Zeke

Dak_N_Zeke New Member

7 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I've never seen a more arrogant team that's 3-14 in its last 17 games.

GMO415 likes this.
  19. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

9,464 Messages
    15,926 Likes Received
    Dak Prescott to Landon Collins: “Challenge accepted”
    Posted by Charean Williams on September 13, 2018, 5:22 PM EDT
    [​IMG]
    Getty Images

Giants safety Landon Collins said he meant no disrespect when he said the Giants “really just have to focus on stopping Zeke.”

Indeed, Collins was just stating the obvious about Ezekiel Elliott and the Cowboys offense.

The Cowboys are 10-2 when Elliott rushes for 100 or more yards, including a 10-7 loss to the Giants in 2016 when Elliott had 107 yards. They are 9-5 when the third-year back has fewer than 100 yards, including only 4-4 when he has fewer than 90 rushing yards.

“Make sure we [take] the air out of their running game. Put the ball into Dak’s hands and I think we have a better shot at winning,” Collins continued when asked the key to stopping the Cowboys offense.

Prescott heard Collins’ quote, and while he didn’t seem to be offended, he did accept Collins’ challenge with double emphasis.

Challenge accepted. Challenge accepted,” Prescott said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News.

Prescott passed for only 170 yards Sunday in the 16-8 loss to the Panthers. It marked the seventh time in the past nine games the Cowboys have thrown for fewer than 200 yards. He was sacked six times and lost a fumble.

“I missed a lot of plays,” Prescott said. “I’ve simply got to play better. That is what this week is about.”

Furboy likes this.
  20. Praxit

Praxit Well-Known Member

3,534 Messages
    3,659 Likes Received
    >>>>come sunday night..
    [​IMG]

Mr_C, Ring Leader, aria and 1 other person like this.