NYE Resolutions

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I am continuing my weight loss. I am down 38 lbs so far, but that isn't new I guess.
I am going to try and be a better man. A better husband, and Grandpa.
Can't get any sexier, so that's all I got. :)

Good for you Roughneck.

Next you can try to be the best man, husband, and grandpa like me. Just expect to lose since I've already crowned that spot.

BOSS. :D

SlammedZero

Reaction score
So we are only 11 days in, but, I'm off energy drinks now. So far so good. Soda has been hit and miss but I am getting there. Social media, much much better for me. I've opened up Facebook to clear a few notifications and that was it. Haven't scrolled, liked posts, or replied to anything on the app. It's been nice. Feeling like a new chapter in the SlammedZero story is starting to get written. :)

rags747

Reaction score
I am continuing my weight loss. I am down 38 lbs so far, but that isn't new I guess.
I am going to try and be a better man. A better husband, and Grandpa.
Can't get any sexier, so that's all I got. :)
What are u doing for your weight loss?

roughneck266

Reaction score
What are u doing for your weight loss?
Keto, and walking with a little lifting. I am gettin old so I can't push weight like I used to, but I will get there again. I eat a lot more raw green vegetables than I ever have before. Always been a carnivore, but I have gotten used to eating plants. lol With my job, the biggest obstacle is the higher fat intake. It's difficult to keep macros even remotely in line out here on the rig, everything is pretty much fried.