O.J. Howard reportedly on trade market

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Solid TE, but Arians' and Leftwich's system doesn't place much emphasis on the position.

Besides, we like our guys.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
His value is low and we need a TE to replace Witten... Jarwin is just ok. I would be interested in Howard for the right price— the guy is an above average athlete at his position and could benefit from a change in scenery

IAmLegend

Reaction score
He’s been a massive bust for them after coming in with huge expectations. Could see him landing somewhere and turning it around though. He’s got all the talent. Having Jameis Winston as your QB hasn’t done him any favors either.

John813

Reaction score
Maybe if they got a non crappy QB they could use OJ Howard some more, instead of throwing to the other team.

visionary

Reaction score
Until Witten retires again its not worth it. He straight up set this team back by returning.... And I'm not sure he even is a leader in the locker room any more....

as much as it pains me to say this (because I’m a huge Witten fan) you might be right

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
He's been very underwhelming so far.
He was a beast last season before he got injured. A complete TE.

This season everyone knew his receiving numbers would take a hit with Arians, but he's even struggling with run and pass blocking according to PFF.

Maybe a change does him good. I'd consider trading our late 2nd rd pick for him.