Oakland Is For Sale Where Is Al Jr

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jon Gruden just said that it would be easier said than done to get Armani Cooper going. If Gruden has loss faith in Cooper, the Cowboys should test the waters for a trade. If the Raiders are asking for a 2nd round or less for the WR, Jerry "Al Jr." Jones should jump on it. I would do 3rd or 4th rounder that turned into a conditional 2nd rounder.

Cooper really had a good rapore with Bill Musgrave and position coach Rob Moore. Musgrave was strangely let go after the 2016 season and Moore left when Del Rio was fired.

Also, I believe Cooper wants out of the Raiders mess. He would pair nicely with the age group on the Cowboys especially Dak and Zeke.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Disagree. Dak did pretty good in 2016 and did not have Dez for 4 games of that 11 game win streak. Dez has not been Dez since he got paid and hurt in 2015.

So move on with a younger better version of Dez. Cooper can run routes and has background with Saban who hired Garrett. So the ties are there.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Disagree. Dak did pretty good in 2016 and did not have Dez for 4 games of that 11 game win streak. Dez has not been Dez since he got paid and hurt in 2015.

So move on with a younger better version of Dez. Cooper can run routes and has background with Saban who hired Garrett. So the ties are there.
No no, all that matters are the bad games Dak had

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No thanks, rather have the 2nd round pick then another mediocre WR.

Our WRs are good enough to be effective, just have to get the running game going or it wont matter.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Jon Gruden just said that it would be easier said than done to get Armani Cooper going. If Gruden has loss faith in Cooper, the Cowboys should test the waters for a trade. If the Raiders are asking for a 2nd round or less for the WR, Jerry "Al Jr." Jones should jump on it. I would do 3rd or 4th rounder that turned into a conditional 2nd rounder.

Cooper really had a good rapore with Bill Musgrave and position coach Rob Moore. Musgrave was strangely let go after the 2016 season and Moore left when Del Rio was fired.

Also, I believe Cooper wants out of the Raiders mess. He would pair nicely with the age group on the Cowboys especially Dak and Zeke.
2019 4th & 2020 conditional 3rd based on performance declining to a 6th

2019 2nd if they give us their 2019 3rd or 2019 4th & 5th

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Id kick the tires, but only if we got value in a trade. He has been spotty, and will have to get paid soon.

Wouldnt give up a day 2

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Id kick the tires, but only if we got value in a trade. He has been spotty, and will have to get paid soon.

Wouldnt give up a day 2
Eh, he was elite for the first two seasons, one down year. Given we have Beasley performing as our #1 WR, I'd give up a 3rd straight up.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Eh, he was elite for the first two seasons, one down year. Given we have Beasley performing as our #1 WR, I'd give up a 3rd straight up.
I would give them Gallup, Hurns, Dak, and Austin for Cooper. The last three is to make it more even...

jay94

Reaction score
Lol on Cooper being an average receiver and with his upside he could easily be a top 5 receiver, but were not the Patriots, were not the Eagles, they make moves, we make excuses. So much hate on Dak while his game was bad, his oline did him no favors. I doubt the raiders would want to trade him in the first place. We also gave up two first rounders for Roy Williams I don't know how in the world we can compare a second to a first let alone to first picks, but with the complete idiocy of the average Cowboy fan base I am not surprised they can come to some maniacal conclusions. I would so much rather have ET, but this thread was for someone else. Cowboys fans helping Jones to straight mediocrity 25 years later keep it up with the hate and the lack of out of the box thinking. As if second rounders are gold nuggets for this team we just ship them to the grave for the most part.

John813

Reaction score
He is signed through 2020.
If he plays on his 5th year that is.

I would love to have him but I doubt he'll be cheap to acquire. And with Stephen Jones having more say, he probably sees more value in Deonte Thompson type signings than acquiring guys like Cooper and actually paying them.