OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

plymkr

Reaction score
Could be as simple as OBJ taking a couple of Xanax for stress/anxiety and wanting to get some sleep on the flight. I'll wait for all the facts to come out.
I have a fear of flying so I take Xanax to help me get through it. Most of the time I can't sleep the night before and then I take a Xanax. Well by the time it kicks in and with my lack of sleep I dose in and out. So the whole in and out of consciousness doesn't do anything for me as far as being a negative thing. I've done that on a plane and I've never touched any illegal substances, or been drunk, or done any type of meds that wasn't prescribed to me. Yes my mommy is very proud of me, lol.

What does concern me is him not putting his seat belt on. So let's find out everything here before we condemn him to eternal damnation. But it's not a good look. Not at all, so that's concerning.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
3BDCD30A00000578-0-image-a-9_1483609553727.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How come these millionaires cannot fly on a private jet to get where they want to go. It's like the Mike Tyson incident where he had to beat down some clown on a commercial jet.
Maybe he doesn't like throwing his money away....he'd be criticized by others saying that he'll be broke in a few years.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was removed once because I lost it when the pilot walked in with an Eagles cap....

We flew back to LAX yesterday from Houston and I was wearing my Cowboys cap. Going through security was funny. I had about four pull me aside acting like I was in trouble…..thought it was serious.

Long story short….one of the guys said to me “see that tall silver cylinder over there? Go walk over and toss your hat in there and we’ll let you through!” :lmao: