OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

Shane612

Reaction score
3BDCD30A00000578-0-image-a-9_1483609553727.jpg

I don't know if that's him but it's funny. Lol

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Lol we are blaming the flight attendant, yea they much rather herd the passengers off the plane, herd them back on and deal with all the passengers who missed connections, work several hours more than scheduled, hustle to find their next flight, just because some entitled diva would not put on his seatbelt. Lol

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That report sounds like some BS to me.
“In and out of consciousness”??
Either he’s 1, intoxicated or impaired and you arrest him for Public Intoxication, or 2, he’s got a legit medical emergency and is taken to the ER. Neither scenario should result in simply “making other arrangements” or just catching a different flight, if the report accurately represents the incident.
Saying this with nearly 20 years legal experience.

If he was arrested for PI that would be front and center.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I was in and out of consciousness after eating all that turkey on Thanksgiving. But I had the good sense not to try to fly while on a heavy dose of tryptophan. :lmao: OBJ just needs a better handler. Bring him on!

lukemartin79

Reaction score
This is pretty much what I thought happened. A lot of those flight crews get off on having authority.
Thats probably it exactly. I mean he's asleep, wouldn't they prefer a plane full of sleeping passengers? They'd have no trouble, no issues - nice and peaceful flight. Buckle his belt, let him stay asleep, take off- whats so hard.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I really don't want the Cowboys to sign OBJ but everything about this screams "overzealous crew". If he was getting in the crew's face, there will be videos out within the next few hours from other passengers. I suspect we aren't going to see them.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Non-responsive passengers are a problem. Pilots are not going to look past issues that could cause diverting into another airport. On time percentages are important to every pilot's career. The pilot is solely in charge of how that airplane is going to be operated, and his experience and level of comfort with the situation as he reads it.. well, that becomes law on the ground and in the skies.
I used to work 3rd shift. Plus I have sleep problems. I used to take the train to work. I used to doze off on the train. That could’ve been me.