OBJ On The Trading Block?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s coming off ankle surgery and has missed 17 games with injuries in his 4 seasons. He’s injury prone and no guarantees he’ll be the same player after this latest injury, plus he’s a head case. With the money he’s looking for and coming off this injury they wouldn’t get much if anything for him in a trade.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
How can anyone not want this kind of passion on your football team?

oRVIgeP.gif

The net won!

slick325

Reaction score
Can you imagine the ask by the Giants??? Two 1's plus other comp? Then you have to pay him over $18M per season minimum! Man!

Sydla

Reaction score
Can't be any worse than all the usuals whining about everything else.
last I checked this is call "CowboysZone" not "EaglesManCrushZone" or better yet, "CowboysHateZone"

Last time I checked, 99% of the discussion here is about the Cowboys.

And for the record, want to know why the Eagles came up in this thread? Because you mentioned them. Now that's funny. Scream about fans talking about the Eagles but then be the guy who actually brings up the Eagles in order to complain about them.

garyv

Reaction score
Could you guys get excited with Dez Bryant on one side and OBJ on the other. Would this be a
Wide Receiver Coach's Dream :)

mugsybows

Reaction score
Who’s gonna trade for that dude right now? Anybody want to pay him like a QB? Please.
This! dude saying i wont step foot on field for less than 20. even if you have the money teams probably arent excited to trade to pay a guy fat. they are gonna have to pay him or cut him in my opinion.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Could you guys get excited with Dez Bryant on one side and OBJ on the other. Would this be a
Wide Receiver Coach's Dream :)

Could you image the craziness on the sidelines, if one receiver catches 2 td passes in a row and the other did not. WOW!

aria

Reaction score
Bitter sweet. I want him to stay with the Gnats to cause them headaches for years to come plus he’s one dumb move away from being suspended but I also don’t like having to face him twice a year.

It would be hilarious to see how many people would flip flop if he came here. Today he’s a diva thug that no one wants, we get him and he’s just being a young kid that has been misunderstood.

mardwin

Reaction score
Great receiver ......... mind of a teenager ........ hiding stuff about his personal life.

He would do well with San Fran

Everyone can see what he is and what's he's not. 21st century nobody cares.