OBJ On The Trading Block?

Ebnorice

Reaction score
So I know it wouldn’t happen but would anyone here give dez and a pick for obj? Get rid of dez contract that everyone hates so much but have to probably pay 18 m a year for obj

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This! dude saying i wont step foot on field for less than 20. even if you have the money teams probably arent excited to trade to pay a guy fat. they are gonna have to pay him or cut him in my opinion.

He should shut up and play. If not, he's going to have to take a one-year prove it deal with some cap-available team (looking at you, SF) with a high one-year salary to demonstrate he's not the head case he's been so far in his career. Even really great players can crazy themselves out of big long term contracts. Teams just can't afford to whiff on those.

mugsybows

Reaction score
He should shut up and play. If not, he's going to have to take a one-year prove it deal with some cap-available team (looking at you, SF) with a high one-year salary to demonstrate he's not the head case he's been so far in his career. Even really great players can crazy themselves out of big long term contracts. Teams just can't afford to whiff on those.
SF probably would sign him. youre right.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm really hoping they give this guy 20 million a year and then turn around and draft Barkley.

Their defense, Oline, and passing on a QB would then crush them.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So I know it wouldn’t happen but would anyone here give dez and a pick for obj? Get rid of dez contract that everyone hates so much but have to probably pay 18 m a year for obj

Without a doubt. Id do it immediately

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
For all the hatred Dez gets, he's never been as much of an attitude problem as Beckham. Of course, he's not as good as a healthy Beckham either.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
OBJ needs to leave New York before he does something predictable like accidentally shooting himself in the leg while attending a club event.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How can anyone not want this kind of passion on your football team?

oRVIgeP.gif

Imagine Dez and OBJ on the same team. We'd need a couple more footballs, and there still wouldn't be enough to go around. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time I checked, 99% of the discussion here is about the Cowboys.

And for the record, want to know why the Eagles came up in this thread? Because you mentioned them. Now that's funny. Scream about fans talking about the Eagles but then be the guy who actually brings up the Eagles in order to complain about them.

Whatever dude, if I wouldn’t have you or someone else would have eventually thrown some love their way.
At least my comments are better tnan....this team sucks this and this team sucks that like many usually posts.

Bizwah

Reaction score
So the Giants may trade him? or... The Giants won't play him without an extension?

If I'm OBJ, I don't sign an extension. He's under contract. If he shows up, then it's on the Giants to play him. If they don't play him, then he is an UFA the next season. He can sign with whoever he wants.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
So the Giants may trade him? or... The Giants won't play him without an extension?

If I'm OBJ, I don't sign an extension. He's under contract. If he shows up, then it's on the Giants to play him. If they don't play him, then he is an UFA the next season. He can sign with whoever he wants.

They will want your 3 first round picks.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SF probably would sign him. youre right.

Doesn't that seem like the sort of place he'd go? A team wit good visibility, and a good young QB, and lots of cap space. In the NFC, but not in the East, and the Giants are going to suck for a while now. It's on the water, so he and his buddies can drive around in boats taking off their shirts and getting stoned together and whatnot. Perfect.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
For the right price eh? In Canada we have a company called Tim Hortons. They sell bad coffee and OK donuts. Let's see, how about a dozen jelly donuts and a carafe of bad coffee. Maybe kick in a 3 year deal for free tattoos at a local tattoo parlor to sweeten the pot for OBJ

I went to Tim Horton's in Victoria. Kinda a dump.