Obscure film/movie quotes

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, I am an interesting personage, but getting that out of the way, I also am a film buff to say the least, ahem.
I would say cinephile but I know your roguish tendencies for word play and such, cads!
I have an obscure movie quote in mind. Guess at least the movie title. Actor, scene would be ideal
If correct, give us/omnipotent me a quote to guess at.

Don't use search engines. Some quotes may have words to mislead search engines. Be best.
:)

"We have an injured rabbit also."

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jake, your problem is you don't know how to talk to women.
Whoa, I take that back. Your problem is you talk to women.
Now listen, do you think Elvis had to say diddly squat to get laid?
No, all he had to do was go (breathing hard) Hooh! (points in genitals)

See YouTube video labelled "Whoopee Boys Elvis Scene"
You're welcome. :)

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The name in the quote should be a dead giveaway

Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You mayquote me. Elwood P. Dowd: Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yes, I am an interesting personage, but getting that out of the way, I also am a film buff to say the least, ahem.
I would say cinephile but I know your roguish tendencies for word play and such, cads!
I have an obscure movie quote in mind. Guess at least the movie title. Actor, scene would be ideal

Don't use search engines. Some quotes may have words to mislead search engines. Be best.

Rowsdower... Zapp Rowsdower.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

Classic Jack Nicholson......"heeeeeeere's Johnny".....not sure if the young crowd knows how this one originated.
But, you know, don't you,that Jack Nicholson did not leave that quote?
Great! Ruffian!
Ray Scheider quoth tha

GMO415

Reaction score
"We all got to go sometime, act accordingly."
Jack Nicholson in The Departed

kskboys

Reaction score

Fatal Attraction?