Odds of Dallas playing NY Giants opening weekend?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys playing the Giants opening weekend as we know is pretty common, given the fact that Garrett is now OC for NY what do you think the odds are that Cowboys open next season playing NY?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why not? Then again, if I am NBC, I might want to have DAL @ CIN with Joe Burrow making his debut.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this several days ago as well as yesterday.

And:
It is in the NFL by-laws...this happens 8 out of 10 years...:lmao:

Also I can see the last game is Dallas at Philly, as no way they will let us have it at home.
That to is in the by-laws, Dallas shall play 8 of 10 games on the road to finish their season.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Cowboys playing the Giants opening weekend as we know is pretty common, given the fact that Garrett is now OC for NY what do you think the odds are that Cowboys open next season playing NY?
probably pretty high.I wonder when the last time the Cowboys played a NON NFC East opponent on their home opener. We go to the opener every year. Id love to play someone else.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

And:

Also I can see the last game is Dallas at Philly, as no way they will let us have it at home.
That to is in the by-laws, Dallas shall play 8 of 10 games on the road to finish their season.
could you imagine getting to open at the Giants, then in week 6 or 7 plat AT the Eagles? Nah.... we always have to play AT Philly in Dec.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And:

We have the weirdest schedule.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt Garrett being the Giants OC has any impact on it, but it's true that there is been that opening weekend has include a Giants/Cowboys more often than not in recent years.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

And:
Lol.
Being Philly won the division, I see them visiting the big D if it comes down to that.

I'm glad they won the division. Now they'll have a tougher schedule being last season they didn't have to play the Rams nor the Saints. They wouldn't even have won the division if Wentz had to play those two teams.

Let them struggle, because the Dallas Cowboys are going to make a statement with this new coaching staff. This team is going to be scary. Wentz will call in sick for both of those games. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol.
Being Philly won the division, I see them visiting the big D if it comes down to that.

I'm glad they won the division. Now they'll have a tougher schedule being last season they didn't have to play the Rams nor the Saints. They wouldn't even have won the division if Wentz had to play those two teams.

Let them struggle, because the Dallas Cowboys are going to make a statement with this new coaching staff. This team is going to be scary. Wentz will call in sick for both of those games. :laugh:

This next season Eagles will play Packers and Saints, we get Vikings and Falcons. The difference between 1st and 2nd place teams.

Verdict

Reaction score

70 percent.