Odds of Dallas playing NY Giants opening weekend?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'd like to see Dallas just get moved to another division altogether. I used to like the rivalries, but now i hate the other teams so bad i'd like to see them suffer by not getting to play Dallas twice/year. And they would suffer (fewer sellout stadiums, less national primetime appearances, etc.).

AND as was mentioned in several remarks earlier, this BS of having to go and play the NFC East rivals on the road in December the vast majority of the time is really getting old.

You just said what the best rivalries are. The best rivalries are when the fans hate the other teams so bad. As far as making the skins change their name, how about the ASPCA wants teams to drop the team names of animals because they can bring about the wrong connotations about the animals. There are many experts that say when the skins chose that name it was as in complete respect for native Americans. Also the native Americans that have been requesting the name change act as if the native Americans have never done anything bad against the whites and hold no blame for any of the rifts between the whites and native Americans.

Big_D

Reaction score
This sucks if it happens. Really wish the NFL would switch up the schedule. It should be different every year. Not have the Giants at Dallas already penciled in. It's just stupid.