Twitter: Odds on the next NFL coaches to be fired (JG 4/1)

khiladi

Reaction score
Quinn is supposedly on his way out. Just another guy that got credit for success from a team that wasn’t really because of him.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I want to be there when he cries as he's cleaning out his office so I can point and laugh.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt it

I think Jerry lets him finish the season and just doesnt offer him a new contract

Well, how can we let JG hit the open market with such demand for his coaching services? :lmao2:

I actually think JG will be offered another position in the organization. He's too close to Jerry and family to be fired....... he will accept on condition the new coach has to run his offense. lol

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I doubt it

I think Jerry lets him finish the season and just doesnt offer him a new contract

This.

JJ loves him too much to fire him. If he misses the playoffs or chokes again-- his contract won't be renewed and JJ will allow him to save some face by not canning him. He will probably be offered a position in the FO somewhere.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Falcons job would be more attractive to me than the Cowboys. Either way, you're working for 2 hands-on owners but at least the Falcons have enough talent and a core that has made it to the Super Bowl. Matt Ryan's best days may be over but I'd still rather hope I can resurrect him than coach up Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah graceful, just like all of his play-off exits since 2016.

I’m saying that’s the worst possible scenario, because Jerry isn’t going to fire him.

When Jerry let his brother go, he didn’t fire him. He basically gave it a PR spin that John was going to move on. On the other hand, Jerry straight up fired multiple positions coaches like Skip Pete.

The only reason Jason is still around is because of the Garrett family connection. Jerry wouldn’t have tolerated this performance for anybody else.

Creeper

Reaction score
Until Jerry Jones actually fires Jason Garrett, I will never believe there is any chance Jerry Jones will fire Jason Garrett. He has had much better opportunities that now to fire him and didn't. And Firing Jason only solves some of the problems.

tico

Reaction score
I deal with Watching JG coach the Cowboys on gameday, like going back to work on Monday. I take a shot of some Henny and say F this let's Handle it!