Twitter: Odds on the next NFL coaches to be fired (JG 4/1)

gmb1

Reaction score
He'll be fired at the end of the season when we lose to Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs again.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I am late to the fire Garrett party, but after yesterday I agree it’s time for him to go.

He wasted his first challenge. We needed that badly on Dak’s 3rd interception when Gallup was being mugged at the top of his route. Not saying we would have won, but the greatest comeback in regular season NFL history was possibly in reach if we hadn’t wasted that first challenge.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

iu

Prime21

Reaction score
Garrett is on the hot seat?

Guaranteed we lose in the divisional round in a game we "should have" won but lost in some BS unfathomable fashion. Garrett gets extended. Minor tweaks to the rest of the staff.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
20-25% turnover every year but they may exceed that this year. Could be as many as 10. I think the HC in MIA is safe because he was in on the plan. LMAO, MIA's trying to tank and has competition for it.

They should have the Tanker Watch along with the Power Rankings.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good ole Rod and maybe the water boy are getting canned.
Remember when Booger issued that "some people are going to be very uncomfortable at Valley Ranch" threat? They fired a guy no one knew was on the team, including the guy's family. He was so ashamed to be a Cowboys coach, he told them he was in prison.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can wait. As long as it happens.

I’m just sad that my guy reupped in New Orleans.
Payton being friends with Booger and working under him are two different things. Booger doesn't respect coaching and Payton knows that. He's appreciated in NO and has far more power than he would ever have in DAL.

Brax

Reaction score
Well, how can we let JG hit the open market with such demand for his coaching services? :lmao2:

I actually think JG will be offered another position in the organization. He's too close to Jerry and family to be fired....... he will accept on condition the new coach has to run his offense. lol
wasn't it Jerry last season said he knew at least 6 teams would hire JG if he hit the open market???????

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Question:

This is a longshot but what happens if the Jets beat the Cowboys? I know it is a longshot but let’s say it happens. Is that enough for Garrett to go?

I think it would be. Jerry is not going to flush the season down the drain.