Twitter: Odds to be the Dallas Cowboys head coach in Week 1 of 2020

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who cares when all we gotta do is trade 5 1st rounders and 5 2nd rounders for Mr. Belichick up in Foxborough?

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
omg. Jerry Jones is already a billionaire but he would make ANOTHER fortune betting with/against these odds...
Actually, now that you bring it up... are there "insider trading" like provisions in gambling? Seems like there would have to be right?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, now that you bring it up... are there "insider trading" like provisions in gambling? Seems like there would have to be right?
There are for financial investing but I have no clue about gambling.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I wonder what all of you will ***** about when we get another head coach and go 9-7 or 10-6 with a one and done playoff appearance.

Because that is what is going to happen.

Fire407

Reaction score
I wonder what all of you will ***** about when we get another head coach and go 9-7 or 10-6 with a one and done playoff appearance.

Because that is what is going to happen.
I'll be absolutely fine with it. Jerry won't be treating him like a son and if he were to go 8-8 three seasons in a row, then we would be getting a new coach. I strongly believe that we will never win a Super Bowl with Jason Garrett, so with anyone else we will at least have a shot.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Different coach..... sell more tickets... same result..... Same as it ever was

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I'll be absolutely fine with it. Jerry won't be treating him like a son and if he were to go 8-8 three seasons in a row, then we would be getting a new coach. I strongly believe that we will never win a Super Bowl with Jason Garrett, so with anyone else we will at least have a shot.

I agree. I feel very strongly that we cannot under any circumstance win a SB with Garrett. I dont have faith in Jerry installing someone that can, but I’d rather take the unknown than the known (Garrett). Always a chance to get lucky with the unknown.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There are for financial investing but I have no clue about gambling.
Anyone related to the game from players, coaches to front office with any type of insider info could be held accountable by the league if they’re sports book gambling.

And it doesn’t even have to be with their game or team. One of the most visible cases of players gambling who was suspended from the league and later arrested was QB Art Schitler.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-01-16-mn-3821-story.html

https://fanspeak.com/steveospeak/2017/03/07/nfl-players-and-rules-against-sports-gambling/

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Meyer may have become the favorite. Or at least the best fit IMO. He is respected enough to maintain the respect of the players, while still being able to coddle Jerry's ego and scratch his belly like a Beagle every day to make him happy.

dfense

Reaction score
Still amazes me that nobody in the division can beat Garrett for a couple years now and the "He's the worst coach in the league" posts just keep coming. Wonder how bad Eagles, Skins and Giants fans want him gone to.