Twitter: Odds to be the Dallas Cowboys head coach in Week 1 of 2020

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be absolutely fine with it. Jerry won't be treating him like a son and if he were to go 8-8 three seasons in a row, then we would be getting a new coach. I strongly believe that we will never win a Super Bowl with Jason Garrett, so with anyone else we will at least have a shot.

Exactly. Just knowing the next guy won't be extended family that Jerry Jones will be making excuses for is victory enough.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still amazes me that nobody in the division can beat Garrett for a couple years now and the "He's the worst coach in the league" posts just keep coming. Wonder how bad Eagles, Skins and Giants fans want him gone to.
We just lost to the Jets....please. Who gives a damn if our division totally sucks

Big_D

Reaction score
We just lost to the Jets....please. Who gives a damn if our division totally sucks

Don't worry about the other teams like the Pack, Saints, Vikings, niners, Seahawks, Rams. Some fans aren't tired of being the Packers lap dogs yet I guess?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Urban Meyer's recent comments gives the Dallas FO pause to consider him. This is especially so, if the last half of this season turns out to be disastrous. It would constitute just reasoning to make dramatic changes, like making Meyer and offer he couldn't refuse. I'd venture a guess that many of us here would be overjoyed.

Last edited: