Odell buying some cigarellos in SoCal

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
0BcFD3j.gif

jrumann59

Reaction score
I figure there is a large percentage of NFL players that smoke tobacco products. When I played football, wrestled, and played lacrosse in HS I was smoker. Ran a 7 minute mile also.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I figure there is a large percentage of NFL players that smoke tobacco products. When I played football, wrestled, and played lacrosse in HS I was smoker. Ran a 7 minute mile also.
After 26 years of smoking and drinking beer, I've finally gotten back to the point of being able to run a sub 7 minute mile at age 46. Last August I could barely run a minute without doubling over. By October I was able to run a half marathon. By December I was able to run the half in under 2 hours. Wish I would have quit in my 20's or 30's. I guess I had a lot of fun though.

jrumann59

Reaction score
After 26 years of smoking and drinking beer, I've finally gotten back to the point of being able to run a sub 7 minute mile at age 46. Last August I could barely run a minute without doubling over. By October I was able to run a half marathon. By December I was able to run the half in under 2 hours. Wish I would have quit in my 20's or 30's. I guess I had a lot of fun though.
In HS I abused the crap out of my body through sports and partying. When I graduated I worked and partied and smoked a pack a day. Joined the army at 19, went to basic right off my couch and ran a 7 min 30 second mile. I almost thought I was going to die but I had to show up my drill sgt that had been riding me for a few days, boy was that dumb...

Reaction score

Just chilln in the offseason :popcorn:

Just to clarify, I don’t care what he was doing or buy8ng or where he was...just came across it and posted for entertainment.

it's interesting and had been thinking on the state of today's real-time "reporting" and audiences demands. It's a vicious cycle that happens as we read a tweet like this and I personally feel a bit uncomfortable in how its invasive/extreme but at the same time I bark about bland content.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Everybody else is in shorts and short sleeved shirts, he's in a hoodie..........I guess you can be a little uncomfortable as long as you look cool doing it.......at what age does looking cool stop being important?