Offense needs an overhaul

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I've been calling for pollard to get 12-15 touches while Zeke gets heavy work in short yardage and goal line. But the coaches won't allow it because 3 years ago Zeke was a beast.
Pollard was getting those touches before the foot injury.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the ENTIRE team needs an overhaul. From top to bottom. Scrubbed clean. The only people that should be safe are Anger and Parsons. Everyone else should be reprimanded.
Nah it doesn’t. Cut zeke. Draft/get a rb, speedy slot rcvr and two oline. On d, another DL, safety and two LB.
Come back next year and see if that is enough

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
how many rushing yards did the bills have, how many did the cowboys have?? That’s more of the difference, not the qb
the yards were from the qb dude.

Dak just sucks. I use to be a big fan but he’s a weak arm quarterback with very little ability to extend plays. You can’t win BIG with that.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yeah I am dumbfounded they didn’t feature him today. Just dumb
Guessing he’s still not healthy to do explosive cuts and change of direction. On his kick returns he’s just running in a straight line.

Kumala808

Reaction score
Draft replacements for the line. There is no push or time for passing

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Hard to do with a ton of horrible contracts they are stuck with.Have to rebuild through the draft.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Or maybe Moore's problems limit putting the offense in position. Remember early in the season, struggled with Red Zone, we operate with a Big 12 playbook.
Probably correct to some degree, but if you watch ALL 22 it shows receivers are open so that means the problem is the person throwing the ball.

bewp7

Reaction score
will some people still say "#1 offense so no one can say any thing bad about the offense" or is that done lol

Cmac

Reaction score
Probably correct to some degree, but if you watch ALL 22 it shows receivers are open so that means the problem is the person throwing the ball.
Dak has happy feet now.......Our OL stinks and that is the biggest issue on offense. Punk'd all day. OL coach should have a For Sale sign in the yard, tonight.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your right. C. Williams needs to be upgraded. T. Smith (let’s hope someone calls asking about him being available) WR’s Gallup and Wilson could be gone as well as Shultz.

Williams is gone anyway. McGovern isn't up to snuff and he's about gone too. Collins hasn't looked great either. Smith ain't going anywhere. Jerry will hang on too long and we don't have a better option anyway.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We have a flawed offense in general. We have no burners so unless you scheme guys open, they won't be open. Our offensive line isn't built for long developing plays, yet we constantly reach for long-developing plays, mainly, because of unnecessary penalties. The reason we have penalties is because our offensive line can't pass block too long, so they grab and pull in order to prevent a sack.

Dak pretty much only trusts the TE and come back routes. He doesn't trust throwing anything else. I just don't see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I just see more doom and gloom in the horizon.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Moore wasn't perfect. But Dak threw atleast 6 passes behind the receivers. I mean Zeke caught 1 of 4 targets, most were way off. We had guys open down field but Dak felt pressure and never attempted to connect. Teams know this about him so they keep the short stuff right because Dak won't come off it when he gets a little pressure. The OL blocking scheme is outdated, no movement along the line. The shanahan have spent decades making average runners look like all pro's due to how they setup blocks. That is the single best thing you can do to help every QB no matter how good they are. Run well and the game gets much easier.

this post nailed it.