Offense never able to get in a rythm

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott is a huge problem.

He is cooked. Done. I don't care about excuses that I knew we were going to hear immediately after the season.

Defenses never have to worry about him taking it to the house and don't really even need to bother worrying about him on a dump off pass.

I realize his money next year is already guaranteed but his signing bonus was low, so Jerry needs to suck it up and get that act out of town.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We saw pretty much from the offense what we saw the entire second half of the season.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol said by dummies. Qb is the most dependent position...lol
No qb does it by themselves
Very eloquent response.

Hang on, let me run to the children's section at the library and see if I can come back with something half as exquisite and filled with as much literary genius as your comments. Be right back...;)

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
People on this message board still don’t know how football works, right @Dre11 ?

They think Dak is responsible for Gregory’s defensive holding that cost us 40 seconds, or letting SF run for almost 200 yards, or dropped passes, etc.

So I am glad you all finally understand Dak is irrelevant as to who wins and who loses games. he is certainly not worth his pay then. Finally agree on something.

Dre11

Reaction score
Very eloquent response.

Hang on, let me run to the children's section at the library and see if I can come back with something half as exquisite and filled with as much literary genius as your comments. Be right back...;)

Call it Iike see it, that's the response it deserved. So while at the library learn a few things.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Penalties aided in that disruption other team have mentally strong and physically strong players, that limit penalties to give your offense a chance against good defenseso_O
Disrupting offenses produces players who commit penalties because they can't stop you naturally, so you're left doing something illegal to stop the opponent. Hence, penalties.o_O

Dre11

Reaction score
Disrupting offenses produces players who commit penalties because they can't stop you naturally, so you're left doing something illegal to stop the opponent. Hence, penalties.o_O

Ok duh, your point. Has nothing to do with holding the ball. Especially when the OL was known to give Dak that time.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ok duh, your point. Has nothing to do with holding the ball. Especially when the OL was known to give Dak that time.
Dak also doesn't get the ball out on time. This has been a FREQUENT criticism of his.
Get the ball out quicker, the refs don't have as much time to concentrate on the offensive line.
That's why Cowboys fans complain that Brady and Rodgers never get holding calls. They don't because they get the ball out so quickly, the refs likely don't call holding because whatever slight holding they see doesn't affect the play.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak also doesn't get the ball out on time. This has been a FREQUENT criticism of his.
Get the ball out quicker, the refs don't have as much time to concentrate on the offensive line.
That's why Cowboys fans complain that Brady and Rodgers never get holding calls. They don't because they get the ball out so quickly, the refs likely don't call holding because whatever slight holding they see doesn't affect the play.

Lol....no hold up, just a few weeks ago Dak was too quick with the ball. And you have to have a short passing(oc) game which we don't They don't get holding penalties because there OL are disciplined

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offense sputtered even without penalties. It’s broken. Need to revamp the scheme around what Dak is most comfortable with.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Id rather see dak sling the ball around like he did week 1 and risk throwing an int or two than to see what this offense has become. He's legit scared to throw the ball into windows. Last night on our second to last drive midfield on third down what the hell is he targeting zeke for in the flat. Like dude make a play.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Lol....no hold up, just a few weeks ago Dak was too quick with the ball. And you have to have a short passing(oc) game which we don't They don't get holding penalties because there OL are disciplined

Who said that? I didn't.

Second, I've already criticized Kellen Moore.

Third, but why do you think we don't have a short passing game? Could it be that the OC doesn't think it's one of Dak's strong suits? :huh:

Fourth, if you have a short passing game, you negate the time your offensive line has to engage the pass rushers. Of course, you're going to be more discipline if you minimize the time it takes for you to complete your responsibilities.

Dre11

Reaction score
Who said that? I didn't.

Second, I've already criticized Kellen Moore.

Third, but why do you think we don't have a short passing game? Could it be that the OC doesn't think it's one of Dak's strong suits? :huh:

Fourth, if you have a short passing game, you negate the time your offensive line has to engage the pass rushers. Of course, you're going to be more discipline if you minimize the time it takes for you to complete your responsibilities.

We don't have a short passing game because the OC likes to push the ball does the field, which is what people criticized Garrett for not doing..
Discipline is with the player either you hone on the smaller details, concentration and techniques once the whistle blows.