Official Combine Thread

tm1119

Reaction score
Surprised to not see 1 of these yet?

Any measurements so far catching anyone’s eye?

Jonah Williams being 302 with 33 5/8” arms isn’t exactly a big negative, but definitely not a positive for him either.

tm1119

Reaction score
Wow Drew Lock has some baby hands. 9” hands at almost 6’4 230 is crazy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
somebody is going to move to the top of the draft for Murray,you cant get that kind of speed and arm talent in the draft.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Does arm length matter for QBs? Kyler's 28 4/8" seems really short.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Have a friend who works for the Cardinals state that they've offered Rosen to the Giants and Jags for their #6/#7 picks and were politely rebuffed.

Thinks it's entirely possible that the Cards end up taking the hit and giving him up for a second round pick just to get some capital back.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Murray should be a full participant at the Combine. He's getting bad advice.

I think he’s fine. Oklahoma track is faster and QB drills don’t mean much passing to strangers.

Would not be shocked if some teams have him higher than Haskins.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Interesting Murray has the same hand size roughly as Haskins, despite the height difference. To me, that’s the biggest dodge of a red flag.

I’ll take 5’8 with 9 1/2 inch hands over 6 feet with 8 1/2 inch hands any day.

tm1119

Reaction score
I think he’s fine. Oklahoma track is faster and QB drills don’t mean much passing to strangers.

Would not be shocked if some teams have him higher than Haskins.

Whether they are justified or not, there are questions about his arm strength, release, and ability to take snaps under center. If a player wants to be a top 5 pick and there are questions that he has an opportunity to answer...he should probably go ahead and do that. I just don’t think Murray is enough of a slam dunk prospect to pick and choose where he works out.