RELEASED Official Cowboy Cuts Discussion Thread

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought Morris would get waived because he wouldn't be claimable since he's not on a rookie or UDFA rookie contract. Thus his salary wouldn't be guaranteed and we could pick him back up tomorrow.

But that would only leave us with 1 RB in the short term (Pollard) until we got Zeke signed and Morris re-signed.

Personally Zeke and Pollard with Olawale as a running option on the team would be enough for me.
Typical eagles fan trolling.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who called him a playmaker?

Willie McGinest and Rod Woodson who discussed the big play he made against the Raiders a couple years ago that won us that football game.

Ken

Reaction score
Who did you prefer?
27 year old who barely excelled in games, don't need him. DOn't need 6 wrs if that is what they keep. I would rather keep Jonvea on IR, and one of Guyton or whomever on PS.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Richard Sherman had the exact same speed, upside, ball hawking ability, and haircut.

Meanwhile Byron Jones can't get an interception if it stared him in the face.

Yeah, I'd have traded Byron and kept Olumba with what he showed me in camp. I think we could've gotten a nice pick for Byron, and I thought Olumba was better than him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Per Bobby Belt, they supposedly went light on offense except at OL. So with Devin Smith making it as WR #5, maybe Wilson did not...
6 is what they normally keep year in and year out. 5 would be out of the ordinary and light.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Weber should be on the PS too at best... he was worse than Jackson and Chunn.

So we're just keeping 3 HBs? Zeke, Morris, Pollard? And only 2 in the meantime until we get Zeke under contract.
You’re a Fecals fan so please quit posting about the Cowboys you troll.

Altestic

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd have traded Byron and kept Olumba with what he showed me in camp. I think we could've gotten a nice pick for Byron, and I thought Olumba was better than him.
Agreed. Byron could have gotten us a 2020 1st.

Sydla

Reaction score
Willie McGinest and Rod Woodson who discussed the big play he made against the Raiders a couple years ago that won us that football game.

LOL.

They referenced a play from a few years ago? Where he simply outran a QB to the pylon to make a stop?

Did they also reference that he's been one of the worst SSs in football the last two years?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, now, I wonder if they'll resign Chunn, if he's still available after the deadline to do so.

If he gets picked up by another team, we may also sign another RB soon after the final cuts.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL.

They referenced a play from a few years ago? Where he simply outran a QB to the pylon to make a stop?

Did they also reference that he's been one of the worst SSs in football the last two years?

You hate Jeff Heath we get it!

Altestic

Reaction score
LOL.

yeah. Heath didn't do anything special. Carr was lunging ball first for the end zone and made a dumb play. Heath was just there. Anyone could have been there.