RELEASED Official Cowboy Cuts Discussion Thread

jnday

Reaction score
no no nooooooooooo

Hyatt is a JAG
I may have missed it, but I haven’t seen any info that says he has been cut. Hyatt’s only problem is lack of strength. He was at a top college program, so I assume that he should have had top strength training. Maybe not. Dallas must feel like he can get a lot stronger.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sydia, we often agree and at times disagree. Garrett and our backfield coach love Heath. No one has been able to beat him out cause he makes plays and
gets turnovers. He's going to start the season again this year as Jerry calls the shots and Heath is still standing. Have some patience with the guy.
Time for patience with Heath is over. He’s terrible.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I liked what I saw from Olumba too but you're talking about "turning him into something nice" to replace an All Pro. You bash Jones for not generating picks. How many balls has Olumba intercepted in the NFL?

This is just bizarre.

Fair point, and Byron, to his credit, did shut down Hopkins last year. Now, Anthony Brown, I probably could make a better case for replacing with Olumba.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Can't believe they cut Wilson. Wow. Two of my three bubble guys I wanted to make it look like they did: Devin Smith and Jalen Jelks. LB Phillips was my third.

Altestic

Reaction score
Can't believe they cut Wilson. Wow. Two of my three bubble guys I wanted to make it look like they did: Devin Smith and Jalen Jelks. LB Phillips was my third.
Jelks? Not sure yet, can't they just make him an injury guy?

Altestic

Reaction score
Yes, but now it gets the question why they cut Wise. They now have that spot open to an extra DL, and I think Wise would've fit there.
the only thing about that is, what if they decided Jalen Jelks was healthy enough after all and a higher short term ROI than Wise.