Official Cut Tucker Thread

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Rarely do I ever desire for a player to be cut, I am of the mindset that you cannot get better through subtraction. But after tonight, I would like to see Tucker go. He does not mentally have what it takes to play the game.

The thing that disgusted me most, was the fact that you could see him laughing it up after the game. It shows his commitment to the game.

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Rarely do I ever desire for a player to be cut, I am of the mindset that you cannot get better through subtraction. But after tonight, I would like to see Tucker go. He does not mentally have what it takes to play the game.

The thing that disgusted me most, was the fact that you could see him laughing it up after the game. It shows his commitment to the game.

Specify "CUT" for me

I take his throat--he'd look good with a columbian neck tie

mullet

Reaction score
Did I read Parcell's lips correctly after Torin Tucker came off the field after his two holding penalties?..... I could have sworn that Bill told Tucker, "You're %$*# (feces)!"

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
The thing that disgusted me most, was the fact that you could see him laughing it up after the game.

That would explain a lot.

Maybe he was picking up his cash after throwing the game.

mullet

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:

I agree completely. I didn't like his gleeful look after the game. Conversly, I appreciated Ware's who look a bit ticked off about the outcome.

mullet

Reaction score
Chief said:

I think he threw more that just the game.......... I think he threw his career as well.

DMX690

Reaction score
Hell, cut Tucker and cut Mr Glass aka Jacob Rogers and bring in Verbra and let him and Petitti battle it out for the starting RT job.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he's gone..with him and pettiti sucking...and rogers hurt again we will surely get someone on tuesday...for sure...maybe Terry...if he hasnt been picked up

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Start the THC. Tucker Haters Club.

I just wish the team would take off without him and leave him behind.

Marty R

Reaction score
DMX690 said:
Hell, cut Tucker and cut Mr Glass aka Jacob Rogers and bring in Verbra and let him and Petitti battle it out for the starting RT job.

+1
Who's Verba?

Z-Man

Reaction score
Chief said:
That would explain a lot.

LOL, I guess there are some who would bet on a preaseason game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
How hard is it to find a frickin' right tackle? Left tackle is the premium position, not right.