Official: Kellen Moore made OC, Kitna QB Coach

Sydla

Reaction score
What if he's on the sidelines?

I see him standing on the 30 yard line while all other players, coaches, trainers, etc huddled on the other 30 yard line. They switch when the quarter ends. :laugh:

Well if he's not wearing pants, he won't have to worry about wet clothes when he pisses himself at the first sign of trouble in Game One.

Batman1980

Reaction score
If you want to see the future of offensive football check out our OTAs and mini camps this year.

I dunno man, didn't they show new stuff during camp last year and then none of it happened once the season started?

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't know if Moore being an OC is a good move or a bad move and anyone saying either way is just guessing.

We will have to trust that Dallas knows what they are doing with this move.

The Kitna as a qb coach, I can say after watching some video of some of his philosophies, is a good one.

I can only imagine that Moore has shown a lot in a short amount of time.

Why? I mean what have they done in 23 years since the glory era of the Jones regime that should make us think, you know what, we have to trust that Dallas knows what they are doing?

Frankly, I am surprised that you, being as big a Dak apologist as you are, seem OK with this move. Your mantle has been that Dak has been let down by poor talent, questionable coaching and peculiar decisions by the front office. This seems like another risky, questionable move.

Don't toe the company line here. What's your gut tell you about this move?

PS - FWIW, I don't really have an issue with Kitna as QB coach.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Another clear sign that Garrett is going to play out his contract year and it’s make or break this season. No outside coaches are coming in with the head coach on a one year contract.

Sydla

Reaction score
The good news here is that if you put Kellen Moore in the NE situation, he'd likely be as successful as Bill Belichick.

So we have that going for us.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Only this team, man...only this team. "New wrinkles" and ever forward with the family is the mentality of this organization. Now no matter how bad we are next season, it will be Garrett who takes the fall so Moore can be ushered in as the new puppet for the next 10 years.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's not hating. It's skepicism.

Because he's done nothing to earn it.
It’s hating if it’s all you do is complain about everything. If the shoe fits, wear it. Be proud. Accept your faults. Be a man about it.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Been an NFL Coach one year. One. Twelve months.

I’m trying to remember who was the last NFL OC who took over those big duties in his second year of coaching. I hope KM is successful, I really do. But count me as skeptical. Especially when I look in the owners box and remember who’s in charge.
I was getting ready to blurt out McVay but then did some fact-check and sure enough when he was hired by the Skins he was the assistant TE coach in 2010 followed by the TE coach through 2013. Not until his 5th year on the staff did he get the OC position. So he absolutely had experience going in. Our guy? Like you said 12 months on the job...Not good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Only this team, man...only this team. "New wrinkles" and ever forward with the family is the mentality of this organization. Now no matter how bad we are next season, it will be Garrett who takes the fall so Moore can be ushered in as the new puppet for the next 10 years.
Don’t watch. Please.

Rajveer

Reaction score
This offense is now going to be run by a bunch of back up QBs. Hope, during their careers they were paying attention on the sidelines when the starters were playing. Jerry's next in line coaching hires is probably Bobby Bouche. :thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's never called a play or game planned in his life.
So? You were *****ing about Linehan’s play calling. They have made a change and now your *****ing about Moore. Why not be reasonable and give him a chance instead of whining like a split tail?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yay so keeping the sane garbage playbook. Outstanding. How fing clueless is Jerry? WOW