Official: Kellen Moore made OC, Kitna QB Coach

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Risen Star, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

17,572 Messages
    12,739 Likes Received
    No, that was Floatyworm.

bark, Plankton, Sydla and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,028 Messages
    15,705 Likes Received
    Actually it all makes sense. Moore was the winningest QB in NCAA history. Not because his team was loaded with talent. But because the team out schemed everyone else with much less talent than they. Fredbeard says he’s a genius. Dak says he’s a genius. Much praise from others in the organization. He knows the players, he knows the terminology. He knows the criticisms about lack of engenuity. The keystone cops comment just shows you’re lack of knowledge about the Cowboys, their coaches and their players.

3. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

7,593 Messages
    10,842 Likes Received
    thats pretty normal for first time offensive coordinators

sureletsrace and Runwildboys like this.
  4. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

23,303 Messages
    44,285 Likes Received
    That was something I mentioned a few days ago. While I'm willing to see how he does, I think part it is that Jerry wants credit for finding the next coaching genius.

5. ThreeandOut

ThreeandOut Well-Known Member

3,622 Messages
    3,762 Likes Received
    Will probably run a lot of naked bootlegs this year.

LittleD likes this.
  6. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

24,646 Messages
    15,904 Likes Received
    Who is calling plays? If Garrett calls plays, then this is the worst case scenario. In my wildest horror nightmares I never could have dreamed this type of horror show.

7. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

8,854 Messages
    11,125 Likes Received
    Did they add Joe Cullen to the staff?

8. SeanLee50

SeanLee50 Well-Known Member

15,267 Messages
    24,499 Likes Received
    Won’t complain because we knew it was coming.

Not overly excited... but hope I’m wrong! Moore is super smart and knows the game well!

9. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

23,303 Messages
    44,285 Likes Received
    Valid point :laugh:

10. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

61,366 Messages
    67,633 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

Runwildboys likes this.
  11. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

16,580 Messages
    18,995 Likes Received
    NAKED AND UNAFRAID!!!!!
    :starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

sureletsrace likes this.
  12. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

8,777 Messages
    6,144 Likes Received
    LLLOOLLL, STOP RISEN! LLLOOLLL

13. CowboyRoy

24,646 Messages
    15,904 Likes Received
    LOL...…….because he did such a great job nearly getting shut out at the Pro Bowl?

stasheroo likes this.
  14. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

9,682 Messages
    7,057 Likes Received
    I LOL at this site and other fans so worried about the offense whe the defense is historically and lately what kept us out of the NFCG this season.. when you cant make late game or late half stops and this bend dont break crap finally breaks , all eyes somehow are on Dak and Moore..right..

you might want to worry about overall defense they played as up and down and made just as many mistakes throughout 2018 and couldn't even slow the run down against the Rams, never adjusted , and were no matter what the haters say, the actual reason we didnt move on..they didnt create near enough TOs or stops when it counted to help the offense. Yes early on in the year the offense took a while to catch up and the defense starts strong but the TOS just weren't there..they played some great games on defense but if all the MaTTERS IS PLAYOFFS GAMES AND GETTIGN BACK TO A SB, look at the defense.. 2014, 16, and 18.all on the defense come playoff time.you get a turnover or late stop , sack, take away that leads to some points, or a way to get the offense another drive or two against the RAMS, WE WOULD HAVE ADVANCED..Saying Dak and this offense needs to score 30 like the Rams or the super teams when even they had made some stops and got Turnovers in some games to advance..it wasn't the offense that INT Brees, or hit brees in OT, KC INt brady twice and nearly 3rd taken away by penalty to stay in that game.. our Defense did none of this in the Giants game, late Seahawks game, and not even got off the bus against that Rams.
    Im not saying our offense doesnt need work but no phackin way I let the defense off the hook..bend my arse, they fold over and occasionally bow up and bed back but they are in as much need of a change in philosophy as the offense..

15. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

7,084 Messages
    2,296 Likes Received
    Naked, you say? It's even worse than we'd imagined!

cowboyec likes this.
  16. CowboyRoy

24,646 Messages
    15,904 Likes Received
    If Kellen Moore is the one calling the plays, then there at least is SOME kind of hope. Anyone but Garrett calling plays. I am almost tempted to say that even a green Moore would be better then Linehan as well.

17. stasheroo

61,366 Messages
    67,633 Likes Received
    This feels appropriate here:

18. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

4,732 Messages
    5,465 Likes Received
    McVay never called plays as an OC and became a head coach.

19. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

40,350 Messages
    59,196 Likes Received
    People and players said Chip Kelly was a genius too and going to re-invent the NFL game.

Today, he's struggling at UCLA.

So frankly, I wouldn't put much stock in what players are saying about a guy that they played with and really liked.

jwitten82 likes this.
  20. stasheroo

61,366 Messages
    67,633 Likes Received
    I have been assured that that didn't matter at all:

[​IMG]