Official Offseason: NFL 100 Commercial

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Liked the Montana with the ball.. No way Cowboy to Irvin when he wants him to pass it to Michael

That was awesome and a great nod to the Cowboy/49er Rivalry from yore. I also like Ed Reed sneaking from behind the plants and body slamming LT. The hits are better than what they allow now.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
yah I really liked that commercial.. Could not stand the political ones.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I put it 2nd best behind the Game of Thrones ad.

Edit : forgot about Manning's ad. Probably make that one 2nd.

Sepia

Reaction score
Loved it! May be one of my favorite commercials ever.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Can I just put this here and we can watch it for 6 months. Best thing about last night. I'll even take seeing Commish

Horrific.
Americans will laugh at anything, including Red Skelton, Jeff Foxweorthy, Minnie Pearl and Kathy Griffin.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrific.
Americans will laugh at anything, including Red Skelton, Jeff Foxweorthy, Minnie Pearl and Kathy Griffin.
Now, Kathy Griffin ain't funny. That being said, I didn't laugh but I smiled a lot! That was one hell of a lineup of allstars. Can't believe they actually got Goodell to be a part of that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I liked Emmitt. I don’t think he ever touched the ball butbsat there and said ya know I rushed for more yards than all them...

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Horrific.

Whatever. Good stuff from the stand point of old and new stars and bringing back some classic NFL plays. Don't be a fun sponge