***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
My favorite netflix show I have watched is Love. I think its terrific. I wish I could work for a show like this.

Also the movie Sing Street I think is fabulous. Everyone was going nuts about la la land last year and meanwhile sing street was twice as good with an awesome soundtrack.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm at episode 5 and like it so far. It is nice seeing Anna Torv again. Really liked her in Fringe. The lead guy isn't that great of an actor, but everyone else does a pretty good job. The guy playing Ed Kemper is outstanding in my opinion.

Finished second episode and I like it so far. Kemper guy is wild. Just says and does stuff like it is normal. Guy playing him really pulls it off well.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished mind hunters and liked it. Although I did like the last episode of the season, I did not think it was a good season ender... If that makes sense.

Also only rten episodes... Needed more to cover a little more.

Hope they continue to have Kemper character on but have a feeling g the will not.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Finished mind hunters and liked it. Although I did like the last episode of the season, I did not think it was a good season ender... If that makes sense.

Hope they continue to have Kemper character on but have a feeling g the will not.
BP, have you watched season three of Fargo, yet? Major Hunka points will be lost if this is a “no“

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BP, have you watched season three of Fargo, yet? Major Hunka points will be lost if this is a “no“

Had the whole season, and a couple others, saved on my DVR and it screwed up somehow. It kept all the shots I watched... I have the whole last season of Game of thrones. It saved the first two episodes of Fargo ( the ones I watched) deleted the rest of the season I had not seen and did the same with a SYFY show called Blood Drive. I later went and changed L the save times of everything... I think it deleted them after a certain time.

So no... I only watched the first couple episodes of Fargo and missed the rest.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mindhunter...simply fantastic. If you liked Zodiac (or any David Fincher films) even a little, you'll enjoy this.

The creepy thing is a good portion of the interview dialogue with the serial killers is verbatim from the actual interviews.

Can't wait for season 2.

I did just start Manhunt about the unabomber. We will see how that one is.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Just finished Spotless and liked it. If you liked Breaking Bad and Ozarks it's worth checking out. It's got some similarities to both but in London this time.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just finished Spotless and liked it. If you liked Breaking Bad and Ozarks it's worth checking out. It's got some similarities to both but in London this time.

Yes that is a good series that seems like many have missed.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I'll throw any of the Jim Jefferies specials in here to. I don't watch a ton of stand up, but I ran across this guy on Netflix and have loved his stuff.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
My favorite netflix show I have watched is Love. I think its terrific. I wish I could work for a show like this.

Also the movie Sing Street I think is fabulous. Everyone was going nuts about la la land last year and meanwhile sing street was twice as good with an awesome soundtrack.

Sing street was great.

Bizwah

Reaction score
MindHunters was great! I have read books and watched TV programs that have included Douglas for some time. I wonder if he's as arrogant in real life as his TV counterpart is.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Got hooked on Longmore, one of the best series I've seen. Plus, Katee Sackhoff just might be one of the finest women in uniform I've ever seen. Sorry T.J. Hooker.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got hooked on Longmore, one of the best series I've seen. Plus, Katee Sackhoff just might be one of the finest women in uniform I've ever seen. Sorry T.J. Hooker.

Very good series.

New season is coming on soon... Bad thing is it will be the final season.

slick325

Reaction score

I agree BP. The finale was good BUT left me unsatisfied. I also would have liked a 13 episode season so they can cover more ground.

Regarding Kemper, the actor playing him is spot on and I do hope we see more of him in season 2. Truthfully, I am looking forward to them introducing Ted Bundy possibly in season 2. He was, by all accounts, as intelligent as he was psychotic. Using insight gained from Bundy interviews will allow them to cover Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer.

I did notice that BTK is being alluded to as well. There are endless avenues the series can take...

Edit: I did read that season 2 will delve into the Atlanta Child Murders of the late 70's/early 80's and Douglas' profile of the killer which led to the conviction of Wayne Williams.

Last edited:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
BP, bro, would it be OK to change this thread title to STREAMING or add Amazon/Hulu to the title?

I actually have all those services.. lol I know.
Amazon I have via Prime and have found it's handful of shows to be excellent but the content is very limited.

I just finished Goliath and it is very, very good. Billy Bob Thornton kills it a drunk attorney. BBT is very believable as as any type of majorly flawed character.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BP, bro, would it be OK to change this thread title to STREAMING or add Amazon/Hulu to the title?

Amazon I have via Prime and have found it's handful of shows to be excellent but the content is very limited.

I just finished Goliath and it is very, very good. Billy Bob Thornton kills it a drunk attorney. BBT is very believable as as any type of majorly flawed character.

Updated

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score

I really like Goliath too. I've found several things on Amazon that I liked including Goliath, Fortitude, and Patriot. Other than The Handmaid's Tell I can't find anything to watch on Hulu, and cancelled it and added Starz just last week. Just finished American Gods on Starz yesterday.