***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

yimyammer

Reaction score
Somehow I just discovered Suits on Amazon and its in its 8th season

I love it and am amazed I never heard of it before last week

binge mode activated

rkell87

Reaction score
Watched two seasons of travelers on Netflix, I really enjoy it. An advanced AI is keeping track of every shift in time that it's causing by sending consciousness from the future back to now, taking over people moments before they would have died. Has a 12 monkeys feel.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The end of the fxxxing world. Not Circumventing filter... That's how how it is spelled.

Taken from graphic novel. Really bizzare series. Quick watch of 8 episodes average about 20 minutes per episode.

Teenage boy thinks is a psychopath and is ready to kill someone meets antisocial crazy girl and they take off on an adventure to find her dad who left her family when she was younger.

Really odd and kind of slow but it holds your attention.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I started Black Mirrors the other night. So far not too shabby. It is a collective style show with each episode having its own unique story, characters, actors, etc. It interested me enough that I will continue onward.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stan Vs Evil

It is currently on IFC and if you get that channel you can get the app and watch the full second season but only a couple episodes of the first.
Have heard they have all of them on Hulu but I don't use Hulu so I don't know.

I am about halfway through the first season and the show is ok and fun to watch.

Frankly it is pretty much a rip off of Ash vs the Evil dead. There are a few differences but for the most part it is the same thing.

Instead of Bruce Campbell as the lead you have John C McGinley who does a good job of playing a sexist crotchety old retired cop who is a widow and looks after his daughter.

Speaking of Ash vs the Evil Dead....I think they put the first two seasons of it on Netflix...If you like the comedy of the evil dead movies you will enjoy the show.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
The new season of Peaky Blinder is out on Netflix and was excellent. I just dropped Starz and subscribed to Showtime which has Homeland. If you liked 24 with Kiefer Sutherland then you'll love Homeland.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was long overdue but I finally took time and watched the second season of Stranger Things. I loved the first season and had my doubts it could be topped. I was wrong. Excellent series.
Agree, they did a nice follow up to the surprise hit of 2016. Like you, I am always skeptical about a come from nowhere hit like that but it delivered.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just completed the first season of The Punisher, really good and the best of that genre, imo.
My Netflix/Marvel Series Rankings
  1. Daredevil
  2. Jessica Jones
  3. Luke Cage
  4. The Punisher
  5. Iron Fist
  6. The Defenders
Honorable Mention: Runaways but it is a Hulu series. :p

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I just finished watching Underbelly Files: Chopper and it was pretty good. This story was based on the notorious and colorful Aussie criminal named Chopper Read and takes place after he tries going straight and his history with biker gang leader Syd Collins. I've been waiting for the newest Underbelly story, kinda disappointed this was only a two episode story, the actor portraying Chopper did an excellent job.

For those that haven't heard of Underbelly, it's an Australian true crime drama series with each season based on a different event and characters from Aussie crime history. I've watched all the seasons and most are pretty good, but the very first season was epic. The first season was based on the Melbourne gangland war and stacks up against any other TV crime drama made. The first season was amazing and highly recommend any fan of crime dramas to seek it out, you will not be disappointed. The first season while airing in Australia, was not allowed to air in the Melbourne area for 3 years, until the subsequent trials of many of those portrayed in the series had concluded as to not influence or prejudice any potential juries.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
There's a new Cloverfield on netflix now. I heard there's multiple dimensions in it etc. I might have to watch it soon.