***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Finished Ozark season 2. It was good.

Started Castle Rock. A little slow to start but it feels like it's about to ramp up!!

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'm just posting this here. Mayans MC premiers tonight on FX...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Has anybody else watched Castle Rock? I just finished it and I am still trying to wrap my head around on *** happened. Lol

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Has anybody else watched Castle Rock? I just finished it and I am still trying to wrap my head around on *** happened. Lol

I think I'm 4-5 episodes in. Just watched the one that was all about the mom and it sucked, but I liked all the previous episodes. I'll probably finish it in the next couple of days and move on to Ozarks.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Not sure if it's on Netflix but what about into the badlands.. I've actually enjoyed that show. A bit corny sure but the fighting choreography is good.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Watching the man in the castle in the high castle ...

Very good, thoroughly enjoying.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Finished watching the second season of Iron Fist a few weeks ago. Despite it having it's own share of flaws to criticize, I enjoyed it more than the first, especially the action. If a third is made, I'll watch it.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Season 3 of The Man In The High Castle will be available Friday, they have already renewed the 4th season. Excellent show.