***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why not just:
250px-Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover.jpg
Those might be the two worst superhero costumes ever.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Making a Murder season 2... after rewatching season one and two. I’ve concluded that the only good thing from the state of Wisconsin is Tony Romo. I’m 60/40 that Avery is guilty. I was 90/10 that he was guilty after season one .. some sketchy things there

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Anybody watching the Making a Murderer Season 2 on Netflix? Interesting stuff. I go back and forth on what I think happened! Definitely was some peculiar things going on with it!
60/40 he’s guilty I was 90/10 he was guilty after season one...... so I’ve definitely had many second thoughts. The kid should be released imo

SlammedZero

Reaction score
60/40 he’s guilty I was 90/10 he was guilty after season one...... so I’ve definitely had many second thoughts. The kid should be released imo
There are definitely a lot of odd things surrounding the case. Hard to say!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Finished Daredevil season 3. I really enjoyed it but I've enjoyed all the Marvel shows on Netflix. I liked the setup at the end for a possible season 4 but I fear, like Luke Cage and Iron Fist, that Netflix will cancel the show.

Hopefully Disney worked out a deal to bring these shows to their own streaming service.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They are both 100% guilty as hell

Steve did it and tricked Brendan into participating and helping cover up..... stupidity is not a defense

The only other case would be the Police covering for the "real killers" before they even knew she was dead..... that is not plausible......Occam's Razor

Steve'e new lawyer may be the most arrogant person that didn't win a thing

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I heard Bodyguard was good on Netflix gonna give a try

Adam Sandler's new special was really good.... vintage Sandman

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
They are both 100% guilty as hell

Steve did it and tricked Brendan into participating and helping cover up..... stupidity is not a defense

The only other case would be the Police covering for the "real killers" before they even knew she was dead..... that is not plausible......Occam's Razor

Steve'e new lawyer may be the most arrogant person that didn't win a thing
Hasn’t she overturned like 17 or so convictions??

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Not on this show
Yeah on that show. They talked about it on the first episode bObviously not Steve. I think he did it. I’m not 100% sure. Do I think the police planted stuff? Absolutely not. But that county’s sheriffs department is bad and that’s being generous. I am a huge supporter of law enforcement too.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I just finished the six episode second season of Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return known as 'The Gauntlet':

If you're like me, and I know I am, then you'll especially enjoy episode one featuring the movie Mac and Me (1988) and all the jokes at the expense of that E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) knock-off.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I just finished the six episode second season of Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return known as 'The Gauntlet':

If you're like me, and I know I am, then you'll especially enjoy episode one featuring the movie Mac and Me (1988) and all the jokes at the expense of that E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) knock-off.

Good to see a fellow MSTie! Circulate the tapes!

And that was a good one. You can tell they're a lot more comfortable with what they're doing than last season.
Check out Rifftrax too!

Edit: Nice Joel reference!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

From the article you provided the link to...

The cancellation of these shows is due to the launch of Disney+, a new streaming service that will host shows related to the studio’s biggest hits.

Which sucks. They already cancelled Iron Fist (which frankly was the worst of the marvel series on Netflix IMO) and Luke Cage although it was kind of hinted at them having a show together ala the comics but have to wonder if that will be on Disney instead of Netflix.

I was let down by the Defenders series.

I hate that they are letting Daredevil go. But i have to imagine they will let Punisher go and frankly that was pretty good show actually liked it better than Daredevil.

As much as I like Marvel...I don't think I will be switching to the disney streaming service over netflix.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
From the article you provided the link to...

The cancellation of these shows is due to the launch of Disney+, a new streaming service that will host shows related to the studio’s biggest hits.

Which sucks. They already cancelled Iron Fist (which frankly was the worst of the marvel series on Netflix IMO) and Luke Cage although it was kind of hinted at them having a show together ala the comics but have to wonder if that will be on Disney instead of Netflix.

I was let down by the Defenders series.

I hate that they are letting Daredevil go. But i have to imagine they will let Punisher go and frankly that was pretty good show actually liked it better than Daredevil.

As much as I like Marvel...I don't think I will be switching to the disney streaming service over netflix.

If the shows move over I may add Disney to my streaming list, at least long enough to binge watch then cancel.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
If the shows move over I may add Disney to my streaming list, at least long enough to binge watch then cancel.

Since I can't edit my post I'll just reply to add I just read that Disney's new streaming service is going to be PG only. If true that would cancel out the chance of any of these shows moving over without some serious editing of content.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Not many Man in the high castle fans here? I like it, season three might have gotten a little sloppy but still pretty good.