***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just finished it last night. I enjoyed it, hope it gets a second season.
The woman who plays the reporter is a horrible actress. It's like she's trying to be an exaggerated version of Selma Blair.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Red Sea Diving Resort last night on Nflix with Chris Evans and it was good, I'll give it an eight and will watch it again. Nothing short of amazing that they were able to run that many rescues and get that many people out of Sudan. Ending has that "Argo Effect", I do recommend it for anyone that has liked what I have liked in the past and present. You have impeccable taste.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Believe she revealed that last year
Maybe that's why I wasn't sure it was her. I wish her the best of luck. I developed a huge liking of her, after her role in The Sweetest Thing. Talk about doing anything for a laugh!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Maybe that's why I wasn't sure it was her. I wish her the best of luck. I developed a huge liking of her, after her role in The Sweetest Thing. Talk about doing anything for a laugh!

Never seen that one. What I have seen her in I've enjoyed like Hellboy and Legally Blonde.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Never seen that one. What I have seen her in I've enjoyed like Hellboy and Legally Blonde.
Watch it. Christina Applegate, Cameron Diaz, and a smaller role by Selma Blair, but a very funny movie. All three are really good sports about the kind of humor they were doing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, the season finale escalated quickly. It's like all of a sudden, they're experienced space heroes....but I do like the show, somewhat.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are into cooking, I recommend "The Chef Show" with Jon Favreau and Roy Choi, his advisor on the movie "Chef".

They get celebrities interested in cooking or good cooks in their own right, like Robert Rodriguez is renown for his cooking, and chefs together. And if you're a fan of the smoked brisket, you need to see the episode with Aaron Franklin, the guy considered the best at it.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Wife and I just started watching Jane, The Virgin. I have to say it was not anything iike I expected. We have finished the 1st four episodes and we are pretty much locked in. Just laugh out loud funny. good writing, and good acting by all involved.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wife and I just started watching Jane, The Virgin. I have to say it was not anything iike I expected. We have finished the 1st four episodes and we are pretty much locked in. Just laugh out loud funny. good writing, and good acting by all involved.
Interesting. I would have thought it was a chick show.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I loved this series. It was funny, it had action, it was quirky and dark. It was well acted and written.

I agree. I found the Antony Starr character of Homelander to be compelling and couldn't wait to see what he did next. I haven't watched much of anything on TV that I've been very interested in, but this one hooked me and I binge watched the entire thing pretty quickly.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished "The Boys" on Amazon and liked it. Wasn't sure starting out but it got better and I really liked Jack Quaid, son of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan, in the lead role. Always liked Karl Urban and he does a fine job as well. Good job of ending the first season to make me want more too.

I loved the Homelander character and the actor playing the role. He could switch it on and off at a second's notice. A "sick Superman".

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Missing: 411 8/10 on Amazon Prime
A documentary about the disappearance of hunters in rural hot spots across the U.S. that come in clusters. One hunter goes missing without a trace one week, 15 miles down the road, another hunter goes missing, etc. with the remains always found in locations that have been well searched by search parties/LE once the disappearance occurred. And this evidently happens throughout the country. Was interesting and didn't dive into the UFO/monster stuff. Is an odd statistic. Initially I thought these people were getting killed by hunting buddies by mistake and covered up, etc. but that's not the case at all.