***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Netflix has landed the streaming rights for Seinfeld. :cool: I love that show......about nothing. :D Supposedly it will be available in 4K for the first time ever.
It's okay, but I think it's overrated. Also, most sitcoms are about nothing, so it's really not original at all in that regard. :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just finished watching Succession season 1 and 2 on HBO Now. Amazing show.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started watching Raising Dion.
Not bad, little CW type of vibe...by that I mean super hero shows that seem to cater more to the younger group but maybe that is just me.

Premise of the show is a little boy starts having super powers (telekinesis and teleportation so far). Later you learn there were others and the main baddie in the show seems to be a huge monster of lightning.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Goliath season 3 on Amazon. It's the worst of the 3 seasons but still worth watching.

El Camino on Netflix. Ehh, wanted more.

Peaky Blinders season 5 on Netflix. Excellent as have been all the seasons.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I wish Netflix would have put out a second season of Marco Polo, the first season was excellent IMO.

Zordon

Reaction score
So whatever happened to Narcos? I thought the new season would be out by now.

Big_D

Reaction score
Goliath season 3 on Amazon. It's the worst of the 3 seasons but still worth watching.

El Camino on Netflix. Ehh, wanted more.

Peaky Blinders season 5 on Netflix. Excellent as have been all the seasons.

Watched the first 2 episodes of Peaky Blinders so far. Awesome!! Episode 1 slow motion walk to Black Sabbath The Wizard. Loved it. Welcome back Shelby's.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thinking about watch Sharp Objects on Amazon ( I have the HBO channel). Anyone seen it

joseephuss

Reaction score
I wish Netflix would have put out a second season of Marco Polo, the first season was excellent IMO.

I thought it did have a second season with both seasons having 10 episodes. From what I understand, they lost a lot of money making that show.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Any hip-hop fans watching Rhythm + Flow on Netflix? I've been really entertained by it. If you like hip-hop check it out.

(It's like an American Idol type show for rappers)