***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Ranch.
Starring Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliott and Debra Winger. It's like That Seventies Show in Wranglers and Cowboy boots with a lot of drinking, cussing and Sex.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just finished binging Stranger Things in 3 days. On the 11th season of Always Sunny. Wanna watch The OA next since it's supposed to be similar to Stranger Things. Promised my wife I'd watch Downton Abbey. Been delaying it for a year. Would rather watch Peaky Blinders or The Wire.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just finished binging Stranger Things in 3 days. On the 11th season of Always Sunny. Wanna watch The OA next since it's supposed to be similar to Stranger Things. Promised my wife I'd watch Downton Abbey. Been delaying it for a year. Would rather watch Peaky Blinders or The Wire.

I loved the OA but it's not like Stranger things.

It's a quality show but it's a love or hate show.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You guys should check out The Crown.

I decided I would watch 1 episode and give it a chance. I wasn't very interested in Queen Elizabeth going into it.

The show is really really good.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Grrrr...Longmire and it's season finales and then you have to wait until the next season. They do a good job of leaving you hanging and wanting more.

Now I gotta find me a few more series to watch.

Trying to watch Deep Space Nine but it just does not work for me so far.

Need to give Peaky Blinders a try but have to get in the mood to watch it.

Started watching the old Torchwood series again...wish Netflix had Doctor Who on it.

Peaky Blinders is a pretty good show.

The first couple of episodes start out slow in season 1 and then it takes off.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
You guys should check out The Crown.

I decided I would watch 1 episode and give it a chance. I wasn't very interested in Queen Elizabeth going into it.

The show is really really good.

Just finished. I liked it too. I never really thought about what goes on in the royal stuff but it is pretty interesting. John Lithgow is such a great actor. He plays an awesome Churchill.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
anyone watch Bloodline. The cinematography is great. It is a character driven show involving a mother-dad and four siblings in the Keys where they all act like the love each other but actually despise each other. Great family drama. The writing is awesome and you cant help but get addicted to it. Watched both seasons in about a week.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Not Netflix but on Amazon-just finished watching Billy Bob Thornon on Goliath-Very good series-
Another great show on Amazon is the Man in the High Castle- It is a series built around the concept of what would have happened if the Japanese and Germans had won WW 2 and taken control of the US. It is a sci fi kind of show that I typically dont get into but actually it is pretty good.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
anyone watch Bloodline. The cinematography is great. It is a character driven show involving a mother-dad and four siblings in the Keys where they all act like the love each other but actually despise each other. Great family drama. The writing is awesome and you cant help but get addicted to it. Watched both seasons in about a week.

I liked the first season but could not get into the second season. Kind of lost it's luster quickly for me.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I liked the first season but could not get into the second season. Kind of lost it's luster quickly for me.

the 1st season was defintely better than the secondt. Binged watched the thing and the first and second season so they kind of run together. I heard the 3rd season will be it. Was not sure how it could go much longer after the events of the 1st.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Not Netflix but on Amazon-just finished watching Billy Bob Thornon on Goliath-Very good series-
Another great show on Amazon is the Man in the High Castle- It is a series built around the concept of what would have happened if the Japanese and Germans had won WW 2 and taken control of the US. It is a sci fi kind of show that I typically dont get into but actually it is pretty good.

Should Goliath have won over better Call Saul?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Should Goliath have won over better Call Saul?

i did not see that one but Billy Bob was really good. . I may watch that one this weekend to keep me distracted from all the naysayers telling me the Cowboys are going to beat the Packers hoopla. ;)

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score

Yeah I really like Goliath. I wasn't as big on Man In The High Castle, but it was at least good enough to watch season two. Another "non-Netflix" shot, but Carnival on HBO has been really good so far.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Yeah I really like Goliath. I wasn't as big on Man In The High Castle, but it was at least good enough to watch season two. Another "non-Netflix" shot, but Carnival on HBO has been really good so far.

agreed-My son got me watching Man in the High Castle-There were actually a few times I called him to say "Ok, this show just got wierd" but accepted the wierd stuff and still enjoyed it.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
The Ranch.
Starring Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliott and Debra Winger. It's like That Seventies Show in Wranglers and Cowboy boots with a lot of drinking, cussing and Sex.

Show was much better than I expected. Having Elisha Cuthbert on it doesn't hurt either.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm so disapointed they cancelled Marco Polo.

That show was so good but the 200 million dollar budget caught up with them I guess.