***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Reposting this from the TV show you're watching now thread since this is on Netflix.

Binge watched Murder Mountain last night. It would have been good if they hadn't "removed" details.

btw, the supposed killer is Quentin Barnhart. (the detail the show left out)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just concluded The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel S3 and it was great. The writing with the comebacks is truly as well done as I've seen in some time. The only complaint is the timing, it's a little too quick but I understand why they're doing that.

Going to try Fleabag next.

Highly recommend Fleabag. Hilarious.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tried watching Lost in Space and when the woman showed up, it went all formula TV to me so I bailed on that.

Started on Schitt's Creek and so far it is developing but I dig Eugene Levy's sense of humor and his son is perfect in his part.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Thought Lost in Space season 2 was pretty good. I keep waiting for the family to get stranded but doesn't appear to be happening.

Also, I just watched the first 4 seasons of Outlander. Thought it was great at times, and pretty mediocre at others.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thought Lost in Space season 2 was pretty good. I keep waiting for the family to get stranded but doesn't appear to be happening.

Also, I just watched the first 4 seasons of Outlander. Thought it was great at times, and pretty mediocre at others.
The Robinson's will get stranded again. That was the premise of the original series; Escape a weird planet, only the get stranded at the next one...much the way season one went.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The Robinson's have been stranded a couple of times. S1 in the ice on the first planet and then the water planet in S2. Even the Resolute is technically lost in space in S02.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Started watching the Witcher. Pretty entertaining but the writing/dialogue at times is, well, awful.

Is it feminist brainwashed? You can tell if a show is feminist brainwashed if a bunch of totally unrealistic crap happens with "women's empowerment." For example, a 110 pound woman gets six weeks of fighting training and then she's able to kick the crap out of a Mike Tyson type who's been an expert fighter for years. They did that on The 100, and it got so annoying that I had to just shut it off.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Is it feminist brainwashed? You can tell if a show is feminist brainwashed if a bunch of totally unrealistic crap happens with "women's empowerment." For example, a 110 pound woman gets six weeks of fighting training and then she's able to kick the crap out of a Mike Tyson type who's been an expert fighter for years. They did that on The 100, and it got so annoying that I had to just shut it off.
Ex-borg women like 7 of 9 so pretty much yes.

maxresdefault.jpg

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dark Clouds Ober Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidstones.

One of those deeeeeeep Prime independent conspiracy docs. Pretty fascinating

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The makeup department screwed up. It's science FICTION, man.
Yes, but it's Star Trek, and surely they have plenty of photos to use as references. So either they did it intentionally (in which case, I expect an explanation) or they just don't care. Either way, I like the original one better. The new one looks like it's made of clay.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watched the Aaron Hernandez docuseries.

Good stuff.

Gave a lot of background as to how he was shaped as a kid whole not painting him as a victim.

Sidenote: I find his former fiancé/girlfriend pretty hot. She’s also a ride or die chick which equal parts deplorable and attractive

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes, but it's Star Trek, and surely they have plenty of photos to use as references. So either they did it intentionally (in which case, I expect an explanation) or they just don't care. Either way, I like the original one better. The new one looks like it's made of clay.
You are overthinking this maybe. :rolleyes: It's a make-believe sci-fi TV show. You are paying attention to the details as if it is real. Your trekkie freak out over that minutia is just weird.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are overthinking this maybe. :rolleyes: It's a make-believe sci-fi TV show. You are paying attention to the details as if it is real. Your trekkie freak out over that minutia is just weird.
LOL It's not a "freak out". I'm simply impressed with the continuity of the whole franchise (though they haven't always been perfect) and something as simple and obvious as this is unusual.