***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I watched the first episode and it was so somewhat interesting, but I knew as soon as it ended there was no way I could stand a second episode.

bark

Reaction score
The better documentary would have been about doc antle and his “exploits “

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I kind of feel like maybe Joe Exotic did actually get set up, though, he ultimately screwed and set himself up with all his stupid social media videos (like shooting the Carole doll in the head).

quickccc

Reaction score
what is it about Netflix that the likes of Hulu, Sling, Amazon, just cannot compete with them ...? yeh even Disney too.

what continues to set them *Netflix) apart from the rest of the wild wild west of Stream World ? :huh:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
what is it about Netflix that the likes of Hulu, Sling, Amazon, just cannot compete with them ...? yeh even Disney too.

what continues to set them *Netflix) apart from the rest of the wild wild west of Stream World ? :huh:
They have most of Star Trek episodes. The only other streaming site that has more is CBS All-Access, but their streaming sucks for binge watching because you can't skip the opening credits with a single button and it doesn't give you quick access to go to the next episode, again. With a single button.

...and THAT my friend is the difference! :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They established themselves as the at home DVD company so they had a ready audience for streaming, understood it would be about product early on and they were the first to grasp the concept of binge watching and gave their customers a season at a time.

They set their defense well and continued to crank the product out, interspersed with A list actors, and became the HBO of streaming. They understand the game better than their competitors because they created the game.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They were the first to do it, everybody else is still trying to catch up.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Watched Pennyworth on EPIX. I guess EPIX is running for free right now because it usually is not included in my cable package. Anyway, I enjoyed this Batman prequel.

Downloaded Louis C.K.'s new special from his website. Funny stuff.