***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Did anybody besides me catch that Magic for Human's on Netflix?

I had noted it earlier. There are several shows like this one (like The Carbonaro Effect) that are pretty funny, but this one is by far the best. It had me cracking up.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the first episode so far. Man, he and everyone he ever hung out with with should wiped off the face of the Earth immediately. Everyone that protected him. EVERYONE I mean SERIOUS SCUMBAGS. All of them. That lady / girlfriend of his, the prince or whatever he is over in England. All of them.
Wait, it gets worse the deeper you get into it. The problem with them finding it was murder is the number of suspects that he had something on because I remember the rumors of the cameras in NY, FL and the island when this first broke.

At first, it's easy to second guess the victims as to why they would allow that to go on but then when I consider their circumstances and fear of what he might do, it just breaks my heart for them.

And how about that royal prick being so arrogant as to pose in a photo with one girl. I tell ya, Sam, we should sick Seagal on them for Above the Law II.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I had noted it earlier. There are several shows like this one (like The Carbonaro Effect) that are pretty funny, but this one is by far the best. It had me cracking up.
Really, better than The Carbonaro Effect?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yep, someone here touted it and I caught it, cleverly done. I also liked the Carbonaro Effect but then it began to look staged.

I like magicians because I liked getting fooled and having an excuse.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Wait, it gets worse the deeper you get into it. The problem with them finding it was murder is the number of suspects that he had something on because I remember the rumors of the cameras in NY, FL and the island when this first broke.

At first, it's easy to second guess the victims as to why they would allow that to go on but then when I consider their circumstances and fear of what he might do, it just breaks my heart for them.

And how about that royal prick being so arrogant as to pose in a photo with one girl. I tell ya, Sam, we should sick Seagal on them for Above the Law II.
heh you must not be aware. Seagal tried to follow Harvey Weinstein lead by inviting young beautiful female actors to his house while he answered the door in a robe expecting a massage.

Dude is a dirtbag too. Not to mention, he has always lied about his martial arts skills. Yes, he was formally trained in Japan, but like all big boasting liars. He boasted without any backup and has been caught lying 100s of times. His entire career is based on his lies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
heh you must not be aware. Seagal tried to follow Harvey Weinstein lead by inviting young beautiful female actors to his house while he answered the door in a robe expecting a massage.

Dude is a dirtbag too. Not to mention, he has always lied about his martial arts skills. Yes, he was formally trained in Japan, but like all big boasting liars. He boasted without any backup and has been caught lying 100s of times. His entire career is based on his lies.
Yep, I knew most of that, was just using him because of the "Above the Law" angle.

But he has always come in handy in trivia contests when asked "who would Eddie Munster most look like grown up"?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, I am scanning Amazon's music docs last night and came across "Hired Guns" and watched that. If you've ever been interested in studio musicians in Rock music, this is really interesting. The most surprising part of this was that Billy Joel even agreed to be interviewed, not a flattering look for him and certainly won't erase that image of him being a real awesome person.

Really liked it that an all time favorite of mine, Steve Lukather, was on it as he's one of the most underrated players ever. The man is all over the top 100 Rock tunes of all time and most don't know it.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
So, I am scanning Amazon's music docs last night and came across "Hired Guns" and watched that. If you've ever been interested in studio musicians in Rock music, this is really interesting. The most surprising part of this was that Billy Joel even agreed to be interviewed, not a flattering look for him and certainly won't erase that image of him being a real awesome person.

Really liked it that an all time favorite of mine, Steve Lukather, was on it as he's one of the most underrated players ever. The man is all over the top 100 Rock tunes of all time and most don't know it.

So I turned this on last evening thinking I'll watch a few minutes then go do the few things around the house I wanted to take care of. Well... sat and watched the whole thing. Definitely worth checking out even for someone like me that really doesn't like much of the music these guys played.

Big_D

Reaction score

This was pretty awesome! I watched it awhile back. Billy Joel definitely comes off looking like a huge POS and you really felt bad for Liberty Devito. I guess this is common in the music industry. But still screwed up!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was pretty awesome! I watched it awhile back. Billy Joel definitely comes off looking like a huge POS and you really felt bad for Liberty Devito. I guess this is common in the music industry. But still screwed up!
More common than I thought, it's like how Barry Gordy treated the Motown players. Some of his rhythm sections guys had to get food stamps. However, Alice Cooper came through as he usually does as I've always heard people in that biz speak highly about him as a person.

There's another one on Netflix that's eye opening about the ultimate POS, George Clinton. It's all about the inner workings of P Funk and the Funkadelics and just what a worthless person he is. My jaw dropped at how they were treated and even further when it was revealed he was still doing it with new players.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I turned this on last evening thinking I'll watch a few minutes then go do the few things around the house I wanted to take care of. Well... sat and watched the whole thing. Definitely worth checking out even for someone like me that really doesn't like much of the music these guys played.
I did like that genre and many of the names were familiar to me because the thing I missed the most about LP's were the liner notes.

I did the same thing you did only late at night and kept "OK, five more minutes" myself into being up past midnight. That sent me onto "Blood, Frets and Tears" last night, an overview of the best ax grinders in rock history and it did not disappoint. And "Slash: Growing Up on Sunset" is great and probably more than all of the latter day players, he represented what "musician" meant to me from what I'd read about him.

The only drawback with some of these rock docs is they can't always license the music to go along with the doc. The one about McCartney and George Martin creating "Sgt. Pepper" didn't have the music but was all about the creation of it. The challenge with it is the subject of their doc doesn't own the publishing rights to their own music.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
binge watched Dead to Me with the wife over the past few days. Really enjoyed it. Applegate is great in her performance. A bunch of twist and turns you dont see coming. I am looking forward to watching teh 2nd season.

Big_D

Reaction score
More common than I thought, it's like how Barry Gordy treated the Motown players. Some of his rhythm sections guys had to get food stamps. However, Alice Cooper came through as he usually does as I've always heard people in that biz speak highly about him as a person.

There's another one on Netflix that's eye opening about the ultimate POS, George Clinton. It's all about the inner workings of P Funk and the Funkadelics and just what a worthless person he is. My jaw dropped at how they were treated and even further when it was revealed he was still doing it with new players.

I didn't know that about Cooper. I'm sure there are few other 'good guys' also. Clinton I heard was a real jerk, I'll have to give that a watch.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stolen on Netflix.

If you like westerns you might like this but I think ladies who don't normally like westerns will like it more.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score

Thanks for mentioning the Hired Guns documentary, thoroughly enjoyed it. Cheers.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I streamed the excellent Harrison Ford thriller "WHAT LIES BENEATH" on demand on Pluto TV tonight.

Big_D

Reaction score
F is for Family season 4 Friday on Netflix. For any Bill Burr fans who lived through the 70s. Pretty funny animated series!!!