***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm just hopeful its a good game. Kc can blow the doors off of games quick.

They got one play....the home run ball to Hill.....that opens up everything. If they can't do that because of Fisher being out....I think they could be one dimensional. They aren't gonna run on Tampa....no way no how.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
They got one play....the home run ball to Hill.....that opens up everything. If they can't do that because of Fisher being out....I think they could be one dimensional. They aren't gonna run on Tampa....no way no how.

This is true. Tampa's front 7 are phenomenal. White has been all over the field these last couple of games.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Mahomes is ugly, but who cares when you can QB like he can.
Lol you were the same guy crying last week when one poster brought up Reid's weight, and said u don't make fun of people's appearances... hypocrite

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
One dimensional? :lmao:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I really, really hope the Chiefs don't win. Living in Missouri is horrible when they win. For the forty+ years I've lived in this state, Chiefs fans have always given me the most crap when the Cowboys lose. Even when the Chiefs sucked......I can't tell you how obnoxious they've been this last year.

Go Brady!