***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm out. Much love to you all.
I'm Covid-free and very happy about it.

I'm going to binge-watch John Carpenter movies.

Dude...the best is yet to come.....Bet every bitcoin you got....KC comes back....:D

Big D

Reaction score
Brady has a passion for winning that Jerry doesn't share. Brady would have never come to Dallas, no matter how big of a check Jerry wrote. Unlike Jerry, Brady cares more about winning than he does for money.
It's not the passion for winning that they don't share it's the defensive line play.

pitt33

Reaction score
Thats not what I saw. Evans is 6'5 and the defender clearly took his legs out. He could have made a play on the ball. The KC secondary have their hands all over the wrs and Romo has pointed it out several times.
Halftime panel just said let them play.

Quit throwing laundry

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Arians won't go conservative, which is key.
They'll have the same game plan. Run the ball and take their shots down field.

Here's where leadership come in. I don't think Brady is going to let them let down.

I think KC is in trouble, but we'll see.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
This game reminds me of the Saints NFC Championship game, referees are deciding it. I bet the refs get a talking to at halftime to let the players play the game, nit-picky crap calls do not belong in the NFL, much less the Super Bowl. Worthless *******s!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude...the best is yet to come.....Bet every bitcoin you got....KC comes back....:D
Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever.
Take your Idaho potato-brain somewhere else.

I don't even care if they come back.
Means nothing to me.