***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
This game is FIXED! 8 calls 7 bad or questionable. All on the Chiefs. It's Dallas versus Pittsburg again with the refs getting MVP for Tampa. What a JOKE! The game has come down to the zebra's. They should be MVP!

Seems like every call against KC I’m looking at and going, “I guess, technically, that’s a flag. But that stuff happens on every play.”

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That was one of the worst officiated half's...second quarters I’ve ever seen

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Should be 28-6. How in the world do you not give it to Fournette on the goal line?
You can’t say that would be the score that would created a kick off rather than a Turn over on downs. Although I do agree they should’ve handed the ball off to

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t bet on teams I don’t care about. But it’s clear he’s getting favorable calls. Chiefs will come back I’m sure.

Every call he has gotten has been a penalty. Breeland thinks he's playing in the 1970's. Just b/c its the super bowl doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Do the Chiefs have Jason Garrett running their offence? They're one dimensional as hell! They've not run the ball much at all. That's partly why they suck tonight. Oh and their run D is impersonating ours.

Hadenough

Reaction score
it's time for them to draft a new qb.
Remember when people compared Dak to Mahomes. Is this what they were talking about? The thing is Mahomes can hang 40 on a team that can shut down Dak.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was one of the worst officiated half's...second quarters I’ve ever seen
Why. They were tackling the wide receivers. Twice. Kansas City is playing sloppy football they’re holding everywhere. They should be cauld

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Remember when people compared Dak to Mahomes. Is this what they were talking about? The thing is Mahomes can hang 40 on a team that can shut down Dak.
Yeah he has Hill Prescott doesnt