***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Defense still wins championships. Even if it’s just a little defense in today’s Offensive Track meet NFL. That’s all you need to do is stop the other O once per half and you’ve taken them out of their element enough to win.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully Tom Brady skips the celebratory field trip the winning team usually takes.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I scrolled through the thread to find the boomers that have the musical taste of a cinder block talk about how bad the halftime show was. I am not disappointed in your boomerisims! Nice job.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The game was boring because it was 31-9 with the Bucs dominating the Chiefs. Teams were dominating teams back in the 60s. There were boring games back in the 60s. This game had nothing to do with the currant condition of the NFL. NFL is not dying.

Oh yes it is. Along with many other sports that aren't transitioning well into the digital age.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Mahomes played like absolute garbage. And I love it.

You don't suppose the Buc's defense had anything to do with that? If Mahomes had time to throw, he would've killed 'em. Bucs defense was in his face all night. No QB can perform when the defense totally owns the LOS like the Bucs did.

Last edited:

J817

Reaction score
I scrolled through the thread to find the boomers that have the musical taste of a cinder block talk about how bad the halftime show was. I am not disappointed in your boomerisims! Nice job.

Im far from a boomer and still think halftime show sucked, but I’m more equating the suckness to the “times” tbh.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
The game was boring because it was 31-9 with the Bucs dominating the Chiefs. Teams were dominating teams back in the 60s. There were boring games back in the 60s. This game had nothing to do with the currant condition of the NFL. NFL is not dying.
While I do feel a little bummed because the game was boring, you do make a good point. I will say, low scoring or 1 sided games back in the day were still entertaining because of the physicality of it all. Nothing today can compare.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
I have never seen announcers kiss the nuts of a (losing) player so hard in my life. They were literally discussing the probability that Mahomes will win 6+ more Super Bowls to tie, or beat Brady. Unbelievable.