***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

mattjames2010

Reaction score
All the major sports are having the same issues with digital media. I don’t know what you call “dying” is. Traditional television (cable and satellite) is dying and when it finally dies sports will have to transition to whatever digital media that takes its place. There will always be sports fans.

There being sports fans and it being a multi-billion dollar industry is different. The NFL is not sport, football is. NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. all need to adjust better than they have or they won't survive. End of story.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The freedom to streak across a football field.
The freedom to travel unencumbered.
The freedom to believe and say what you want to.
The freedom to drink a beer driving down the road.
The freedom to be a beer drinker and hell raiser.
The freedom to go to a free concert in the park not behind a fence.
The freedom to go to a free concert in a park and bring your own beer.
The freedom to smoke whatever at said free concert.
The freedom to intermingle between clicks.
The freedom of living life, not following rules at every turn.

And most importantly, the freedom to see the Cowboys in the Super Bowl this season. Get to SB 56 Cowboys!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I ask you to inform yourself before picking sides. I won't dive into a system of lies that is being used to control a narrative while the sheep blindly abide and act like everyone else is against them. People are willingly giving up their freedoms for government control, aided by msm and social media.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnYJWQIDjG6PQ6PFcQ6WBTM4yHI6LBqaCshQ&usqp=CAU

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Brady is simply unreal. 43 years old and just lead a new team (that was 7-9 the year before) to a Super Bowl victory... as an underdog... against one of the greatest offenses in NFL history.... and he he’s about to win another Super Bowl MVP...

The undisputed GOAT. What a legend.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Brady is simply unreal. 43 years old and just lead a new team (that was 7-9 the year before) to a Super Bowl victory... as an underdog... against one of the greatest offenses in NFL history.... and he he’s about to win another Super Bowl MVP...

The undisputed GOAT. What a legend.
Agreed. Thankfully I weathered the attempted brainwashing throughout the broadcast to watch the GOAT do it again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And everyone laughed when a couple of us wanted the Cowboys to sign Brady LOL. Only Jerry Jones could convince this fan base that Dak is better than the GOAT.
Not everyone. There were quite a few who wanted Brady, but we knew it never was going to happen.