***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

flyinghorse

Reaction score
It’s pretty damn cool watching a historical sports event like this. Brady wins 7th Super Bowl ....This record won’t be broken for a very very long time. AND HELL....He’ll probably win a couple more before he retires!!! Even after Brady had won his 4th Super Bowl I still thought Montana was the better QB....but damn when he got that 5th one that ended the debate......And now..... Anyone that says Brady isn’t the BEST EVER is just a hater. AND HE’s 43 YEARS OLD!!!!! THATS INSANE!!!!! PLAYING WITH A BUNCH OF 26 Yr Olds!!!! If There’s Aliens Here Among Us.....I’m Betting He’s One Of Em

Gameover

Reaction score
It’s pretty damn cool watching a historical sports event like this. Brady wins 7th Super Bowl ....This record won’t be broken for a very very long time. AND HELL....He’ll probably win a couple more before he retires!!! Even after Brady had won his 4th Super Bowl I still thought Montana was the better QB....but damn when he got that 5th one that ended the debate......And now..... Anyone that says Brady isn’t the BEST EVER is just a hater. AND HE’s 43 YEARS OLD!!!!! THATS INSANE!!!!! PLAYING WITH A BUNCH OF 26 Yr Olds!!!! If There’s Aliens Here Among Us.....I’m Betting He’s One Of Em
Nothing historical about that trash

Jeff Hostetler and Nick Foles have won that game. Big deal

Eli Manning and Troy Aikman have a combined 5. Big deal

Bum Brady is a poor mans Tim Duncan

That piece of trash was carried by his defense the last three games. The jock-riders will ignore this because they love to slurp on so called winners!

Happy for the real MVP: Suh #cormhuskers

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
Brady outplayed Mahomes, though Mahomes injured foot and superior Bucs pressure played huge factors there.

That said, re-watching the first half it seemed the officiating unfairly steered the game towards Tampa Bay.

And I say that as one rooting for Bucs!

Found the whole game experience in totality as a bit of a downer. Non-competitive game, questionable ref work, player cheap shots, lame commercials, etc.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Mahomes will probably break all of the records but he won't get as many Super Bowls as Brady. It's going to be hard for anyone to get that many. I think Mahomes finishes his career with 4 like Montana.

Brady pretty much only had to face off against Peyton throughout his career to get out of the AFC. Mahomes will have to get through Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, potentially Deshaun Watson (depending on where he goes), Justin Herbert, and Trevor Lawrence if he pans out.

Gameover

Reaction score
Mahomes is good but they were a little early comparing him to any of the greats. I dont think Mahomes is going to be better than Montana or Elway much less Brady.
You know who wasn’t early?

Dak is better

Silverstar

Reaction score
Defense wins championships and tonight was no different.
Bucs got the turnovers and the Chiefs didn't.
Mahomes was hit 8 times with 3 sacks and 2 INT's (could have easily been 4) and Brady hit only 2 times with 1 sack and no INT's.
If Rodgers had played he would have carved them up too.

I don't like Brady and never will.

:thumbdown:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Brady outplayed Mahomes, though Mahomes injured foot and superior Bucs pressure played huge factors there.

That said, re-watching the first half it seemed the officiating unfairly steered the game towards Tampa Bay.

And I say that as one rooting for Bucs!

Found the whole game experience in totality as a bit of a downer. Non-competitive game, questionable ref work, player cheap shots, lame commercials, etc.

One factor I wasn't aware of till tonight, KC was missing 3 starting OLmen, a LG and both OT's. That might explain how the Bucs got so much pressure on Mahomes all night long. If anyone could appreciate the importance of a healthy OL it should be us Cowboy fans after seeing the Cowboy's OL decimated in 2020.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
One factor I wasn't aware of till tonight, KC was missing 3 starting OLmen, a LG and both OT's. That might explain how the Bucs got so much pressure on Mahomes all night long. If anyone could appreciate the importance of a healthy OL it should be us Cowboy fans after seeing the Cowboy's OL decimated in 2020.

KC played much of season without 3 o-lineman. When Mahomes is healthy he can often beat pass rush w/roll-outs, scrambling, dodging. I don't recall any roll outs tonight which make me think that foot was issue.

Wonder if he's going to need surgery.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Defense wins championships and tonight was no different.
Bucs got the turnovers and the Chiefs didn't.
Mahomes was hit 8 times with 3 sacks and 2 INT's (could have easily been 4) and Brady hit only 2 times with 1 sack and no INT's.
If Rodgers had played he would have carved them up too.

I don't like Brady and never will.

:thumbdown:

That and the Chiefs didn't try to run the ball. That didn't do them any favours. I wonder if they'd trade for Zeke in hindsight? Maybe we can get a 1 from them?

dmaschuck

Reaction score
At some point talent has to matter.

The Chiefs and The Rams have had two of the most talented and explosive offenses in recent memory and they scored a combined 12 points against brady, no talent really doesn't matter if it is not your time to win.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
So--- the fix is in eh? Brees, Rodgers just rolled over at home for ol' Rog and Brady? Mahomes chose to run for his life all night and almost get himself killed just so Brady could hoist his 7th Lombardi?

Yes Brees and Rodgers have been doing it for years, notice how Saints keep losing home playoff games as favorites, Packers keep losing nfc championship games, add to that brady already has as many nfc championship game wins as those two.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The freedom to streak across a football field.
The freedom to travel unencumbered.
The freedom to believe and say what you want to.
The freedom to drink a beer driving down the road.
The freedom to be a beer drinker and hell raiser.
The freedom to go to a free concert in the park not behind a fence.
The freedom to go to a free concert in a park and bring your own beer.
The freedom to smoke whatever at said free concert.
The freedom to intermingle between clicks.
The freedom of living life, not following rules at every turn.
:facepalm: Ok Karen.