***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He didn’t tackle the WR. He fell snd replay showed he didn’t touch his feet. Ball was also uncatchabke. First PI was contact that happens every pass play. Even the FG offsides was only showed once snd was questionable
Obviously you didn’t watch the game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Nothing historical about that trash

Jeff Hostetler and Nick Foles have won that game. Big deal

Eli Manning and Troy Aikman have a combined 5. Big deal

Bum Brady is a poor mans Tim Duncan

That piece of trash was carried by his defense the last three games. The jock-riders will ignore this because they love to slurp on so called winners!

Happy for the real MVP: Suh #cormhuskers

What a cornball you are.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It’s pretty damn cool watching a historical sports event like this. Brady wins 7th Super Bowl ....This record won’t be broken for a very very long time. AND HELL....He’ll probably win a couple more before he retires!!! Even after Brady had won his 4th Super Bowl I still thought Montana was the better QB....but damn when he got that 5th one that ended the debate......And now..... Anyone that says Brady isn’t the BEST EVER is just a hater. AND HE’s 43 YEARS OLD!!!!! THATS INSANE!!!!! PLAYING WITH A BUNCH OF 26 Yr Olds!!!! If There’s Aliens Here Among Us.....I’m Betting He’s One Of Em

Site rules prohibit me from saying how I believe he has done that, just suffice it to say it's not his diet, his film study habits, taking less money so the team can get better players, etc.
Somebody has allowed him to do what he's done...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
KC played much of season without 3 o-lineman. When Mahomes is healthy he can often beat pass rush w/roll-outs, scrambling, dodging. I don't recall any roll outs tonight which make me think that foot was issue.

Wonder if he's going to need surgery.

From MSN Sports:
"Patrick Mahomes will undergo surgery on Wednesday to address the turf toe injury that he suffered in the Divisional Round win against the Cleveland Browns last month."

Recovery will take months...